Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why people consider 30 to be the over age? It is much younger

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
I seriously don't get this at all. Why do people consider 30 to be the "worst" birthday? I always thought 20 was the worst birthday as that’s the birthday that confirms it’s absolutely over for you, on my 20th birthday I felt a strong depression that I didn’t get on any other birthday.

Of course you can be incel as a teen but at 20+ it’s completely confirmed you are in the incel life.

just wait until you realise the true meaning behind 18 and over

Plenty of people ascend in their early 20s. The real cutoff age is 25. If you're 25 and a KHHV, you know it's over.

23 is the wall for men

Plenty of people ascend in their early 20s. The real cutoff age is 25. If you're 25 and a KHHV, you know it's over.
That’s only if you study at University, it’s impossible to meet women if you don’t study at a university; all the women on dating apps reject me. @Incelius Savage

That’s only if you study at University, it’s impossible to meet women if you don’t study at a university; all the women on dating apps reject me. @
Incelius Savage
@Incelius Savage
University is a nightmare for truecels, it like living in an african jungle everyone knows the alphas and the women don't even pretend to give even HTNs a chance, its humanity in its truest darkest form