Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why people are so angry and uptight nowdays?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i used to go out and talk with my friend for hours. people would stare at me everytime i said "online games" or "faggot". i have no filter honestly, i talk IRL just like i talk here.
normies seem to be very uptight and bitter. every tiny thing you say or do demands a fucking stare. jesus christ can't people keep it to themselves anymore?

you say faggot in front of normie non-friends? ur retarded

Yeah really. I have no filter but theres a way you talk in public

Triggered by online games? What is wrong with them or the word?

I used the term 'slay' at work today and a few people thought it was hilarious.

Yeah really. I have no filter but theres a way you talk in public
Why? That self censorship is a sign that the cultural marxists and feminists won. I regulary use words like slut, thot, whore, faggot, kike, cuck, etc. in real life (as well as alot of PSLI lingo) because it shows that I will not fall victim to their censorship. Censorship of language leads to censorship of thought.

Why? That self censorship is a sign that the cultural marxists and feminists won. I regulary use words like slut, thot, whore, faggot, kike, cuck, etc. in real life (as well as alot of PSLI lingo) because it shows that I will not fall victim to their censorship. Censorship of language leads to censorship of thought.
If you want to avoid stares is what I was implying.

Because people are slowly understanding that the ideology of individual freedom and happiness propagated since WW2 is mostly a lie. People want to feel free and happy but in practice, they are still frustrated by dozens of minor to major daily annoyances, still work 70% of their awake time, are often miserable in love, feel unaccomplished in the meritocratic rat race, and slowly understand they have only a few decades left before dying on a hospital bed.

But to answer OP in particular: nerds and geeks are still very badly seen in polite society. Talking a lot about "games" is also a display of a childish, potentially unserious mentality.

Because people are slowly understanding that the ideology of individual freedom and happiness propagated since WW2 is mostly a lie. People want to feel free and happy but in practice, they are still frustrated by dozens of minor to major daily annoyances, still work 70% of their awake time, are often miserable in love, feel unaccomplished in the meritocratic rat race, and slowly understand they have only a few decades left before dying on a hospital bed.

But to answer OP in particular: nerds and geeks are still very badly seen in polite society. Talking a lot about "games" is also a display of a childish, potentially unserious mentality.

still, as a woman. you should be generally happy. and far as i see, men are less uptight than woman.

Last edited:
construction guys are cool. the guys at my work still joke about the time i told a guy to stick his dick in a red ant pile

People often laughed at my observational humor irl when I spoke to people but the minute I responded to a comment someone made with a joke at their expense, I was a cunt.

Most likely just the failo effect brought about by my face, ngl.

It depends how you use the words and who they're directed at. I can someone a "faggot" and I am what some would call a faggot. But to me it has nothing to do with sexuality.... only cowardice. I don't go around saying that shit... you'd need to piss me off to hear me say them.

If you use them in a passing conversation it's different. Then it'd be antisocial.

My flatmate is a normie and he sometimes winces when I say faggot. For example: "most uni students are just soy-drinking faggots who take a dildo up the shithole from their slut gf"

i used to go out and talk with my friend for hours. people would stare at me everytime i said "online games" or "faggot". i have no filter honestly, i talk IRL just like i talk here.
normies seem to be very uptight and bitter. every tiny thing you say or do demands a fucking stare. jesus christ can't people keep it to themselves anymore?

Not to be an asshole, but really? I thought in my own experiences and observations that this kind of shit was self explanatory as to why people are this way.

There are a few main reasons. First is that for at least a good decade now, I'd say that's accurate, every single little thing, every word, thought, action, deed, what you watch,read, play, listen to etc. is and/or has to be this big, deep political meaning that is most likely total fucking bullshit and says something about you. They let this happen and this is why Trump won.

It snowballs into this movement and people just go with it due to the idiot herd mentality. I am in an area regularly where this shit is commonplace. It's not me or someone saying faggot every other word,not that I care if you do say it, but there is very much this herd mentality/everything is to fall into the order I say it does/anything outside of that, even the littlest thing, will be met with judgemental stares and the like cause I am so fucking special. And if you do that to them, oh well you have just ruined their delicate sensibilities. I have little fucking sympathy for most of these people.

The other is they decide it's time to be more "sensitive and progressive", so therefore you must too. I wouldn't let it bother as there's a good chance most of these fuckheads could not find their way out of a fucking paper bag.

Oh no.NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO. People can't just fucking keep it to themselves.Everyone has to be on everyone's business like there is no fucking tommorow.

Not to be an asshole, but really? I thought in my own experiences and observations that this kind of shit was self explanatory as to why people are this way.

There are a few main reasons. First is that for at least a good decade now, I'd say that's accurate, every single little thing, every word, thought, action, deed, what you watch,read, play, listen to etc. is and/or has to be this big, deep political meaning that is most likely total fucking bullshit and says something about you. They let this happen and this is why Trump won.

It snowballs into this movement and people just go with it due to the idiot herd mentality. I am in an area regularly where this shit is commonplace. It's not me or someone saying faggot every other word,not that I care if you do say it, but there is very much this herd mentality/everything is to fall into the order I say it does/anything outside of that, even the littlest thing, will be met with judgemental stares and the like cause I am so fucking special. And if you do that to them, oh well you have just ruined their delicate sensibilities. I have little fucking sympathy for most of these people.

The other is they decide it's time to be more "sensitive and progressive", so therefore you must too. I wouldn't let it bother as there's a good chance most of these fuckheads could not find their way out of a fucking paper bag.

Oh no.NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO. People can't just fucking keep it to themselves.Everyone has to be on everyone's business like there is no fucking tommorow.

very insightful, thanks man. i was getting worried something's wrong with me

very insightful, thanks man. i was getting worried something's wrong with me

No problem. Nothing is wrong with you. I am a def.believer in knowing when it's them or you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back