Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why other men become betabux?

Y

you are no men

Greycel
Some men get trapped/coerced into marriage without knowledge... that is differend story.

But how about those men who... For example he is 25 y o - met female via job/relatives she is also 25 y o, but have 2 kids from other men.
He knew she is not a virgin, he knew she have relationship with other men, he even knew she have money depths.
And still voluntering accept marriage pact. Why the hell on earth?

And once mariage is signed between 25 - 29 y olds... I wonder how that'connection' works and how do they feel about that?

Betabuxer bought a house with his own money. He still continues his 8-5 job if not more.

In his personal house, is inhabitated that single mom with 2 kids.
Betabuxer probably will have to accept fact, that into his house 2-4 times/week will come to visit biological father.

Biological father probably have no money... so it seems so that betabuxer will have to considering to pay that.

Betabuxer entire life work is useless, because it is consumed by somebody else.

Because this men are so deprivated from intimacy and love that they are ready to agree to anything just for a little taste of this

Some men get trapped/coerced into marriage without knowledge... that is differend story.

But how about those men who... For example he is 25 y o - met female via job/relatives she is also 25 y o, but have 2 kids from other men.
He knew she is not a virgin, he knew she have relationship with other men, he even knew she have money depths.
And still voluntering accept marriage pact. Why the hell on earth?

And once mariage is signed between 25 - 29 y olds... I wonder how that'connection' works and how do they feel about that?

Betabuxer bought a house with his own money. He still continues his 8-5 job if not more.

In his personal house, is inhabitated that single mom with 2 kids.
Betabuxer probably will have to accept fact, that into his house 2-4 times/week will come to visit biological father.

Biological father probably have no money... so it seems so that betabuxer will have to considering to pay that.

Betabuxer entire life work is useless, because it is consumed by somebody else.
I would wager most Betabuxxers are empaths, being an empath in modern world is a dangerous trait. I am one too and it has brought me a lot of pain, the blackpill keeps that side of me in check now days though It is hard to go against your own personality.

I don’t even know what I would do in a marriage as I have the mentality of a 12 year old. Truly over

I would wager most Betabuxxers are empaths, being an empath in modern world is a dangerous trait. I am one too and it has brought me a lot of pain, the blackpill keeps that side of me in check now days though It is hard to go against your own personality.
empaths can be deadly if the wrong buttons are pressed :feelsdevil::society:

some men are very desperate for a lil intimacy and love
and society encourages them to go through with betabuxxing because it is seen as the real man thing to do

Because they believe females have anything to offer other than their body.

Yes I think so too. These men are just prey for these whores.

These women just take advantage of their kindness. And when the time comes they stab these men in the back and make him go through divorce court.

Normal men, and people in general, are terrified of being alone. They'll put up with a ton of shit to avoid that.

I think that's the main difference between normalfags and autistic retards like myself. I'll gladly take the easiest route and you can fuck off.

I will only marry my cousin and have retard sons that I will sell to the cirucus