Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why not just make a rule that the forum is for non-whites only if you guys think average white men are fakecels?

Women are pre-disposed to go for the best of the best, so that's going to be good looking + tall + white. If a person is good looking + white but is short then they are fucked, if they are tall + white they are probably fucked too (I know irl examples of this) if they are good looking + tall then they may stand a chance but possible not.
tall and good looking is by far the best chance.

According to the "curry abosolutism" pill, true white incels are not whites. They are basically curries. The word "curry" is synonymous to "ugly" or "repulsive". Women are the ones who will decide who is a curry or not. Since those "whites" are already categorized as "repulsive" or "curry" -- the inner curriness has flourished and taken over their individual PSL. Therefore, they are not whites anymore.

All trucels are curries and discrimination is not allowed in curryceldom. Because the curryceldom is established on street-shitting and we don't discriminate people based on their shit. Irrespective of the color of the butt-hole, either be black, brown, yellow or white, the color of the shit is the same across all human beings.

Let this fact sink in.

the fuck did i just read, sarcasm or not, im just baffled at what its trying to say

Jbw copers have sub 70 iq

I’m legit 5’4 no race for ur height tbh

tfw when ugly mayocel

get told by other incels that im not incel cuz white.

tfw when reverse racism when im just trying to rot and cope :cryfeels:

Women are pre-disposed to go for the best of the best, so that's going to be good looking + tall + white. If a person is good looking + white but is short then they are fucked, if they are tall + white they are probably fucked too (I know irl examples of this) if they are good looking + tall then they may stand a chance but possible not.
Having white skin almost instantly makes you good looking to most ethnic foids.

ethnics dont even know what an average white man looks like. they think the average white man is a 7/10.
us below average whitoids are actually the biggest incels there is. most ethnics have cultural shit where they can get a wife, unlike us

I see your point

the fuck did i just read, sarcasm or not, im just baffled at what its trying to say

Keep coping buddy boyo, keep coping. If you are an incel, you are basically a curry.

this forum thinks average guys consistently get average girls, never resorting to landwhales

yet somehow incels exist

because there are below average white guys too?

I love how "whites have an advantage in dating" is spun by anti-JBWers thinking it means "all whites are fakecel"