Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why normies think 4/10 is a bad score ? :-/

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
I was rated mostly 4-5/10 by incels and when I said to my female psychiatrist that Im 4-5/10 in looks she said that I have esteem problems, or another time, when I was speaking with my normie sex haver half black friend on the internet I said that I was rated mostly 4/10 in looks and he reacted like "haha rope". ( I remember he rated me 7/10 when I shoved my face for the first time which is complete untruth)
Wtf wrong with them they have total lack of understanding what attractiveness scale means.

4/10 is below average.

Yes, I know, but its not that bad, like I see 4/10 guys with girlfriends sometimes
yeah it happens but it's rare. basically cherrypicking for any below average dude to have a girlfriend

It' still pretty bad.
The question isnt if I ever can get a gf, the question is why normies seeing my face think that if I say Im 4/10 I have esteem problems, whereas Im being completely objective

The question isnt if I ever can get a gf, the question is why normies seeing my face think that if I say Im 4/10 I have esteem problems, whereas Im being completely objective
Because they don't want to say to your face that your ugly because they don't want to hurt your feelings.
Or they might be worried how you might react.

why normies seeing my face think that if I say Im 4/10 I have esteem problems, whereas Im being completely objective

bluepilled gaslighting and normie retardation, best to ignore it.

Sub 8 = its over

4/10 means you have to betabux and expect to be cheated on 24/7

because the normie rating scale starts at 5, normies never rate anyone lower than 5.

I have esteem problems because of my face

there has to be a reason unrelated to my looks that @FastBananaCEO

It is a bad score though..
Its not really that sad, people arent creeped at you when you go for outside walk, you dont get bullied because of your looks, girls can speak to you without feeling unease, I consider myself lucky being 4/10 because so many dudes cant even go to the groceries without being laughed off, though its cope anyways :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Its not really that sad, people arent creeped at you when you go for outside walk, you dont get bullied because of your looks, girls can speak to you without feeling unease, I consider myself lucky being 4/10 because so many dudes cant even go to the groceries without being laughed off, though its cope anyways :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I used to be bullied a ton in middle and high school when i had acne.

now it's just some scarring where i'm a little below average

however a few times I was asked if I was a virgin though....

however a few times I was asked if I was a virgin though....
Its actually good, I think, that means that you dont look like a full blown virgin, so people doubt your virginity, mogs me, if you ask I can cope for you more :feelshehe:

Its actually good, I think, that means that you dont look like a full blown virgin, so people doubt your virginity, mogs me, if you ask I can cope for you more :feelshehe:
lol give me some more copes plz why not

i would love to be 4/10

lol give me some more copes plz why not
The path to achieving something or getting better is to put your time and power working on it and the greatest limit is when you stop having fun, so, therefore if you start communicating with people and speaking with girls then you will achieve what you want one day if you start to truly enjoy it

The path to achieving something or getting better is to put your time and power working on it and the greatest limit is when you stop having fun, so, therefore if you start communicating with people and speaking with girls then you will achieve what you want one day if you start to truly enjoy it
that might have been good advice years ago

now I'm mid 20s and never leave my house unless I'm buying something

4/10 means it's gonna be next to impossible to date

But at least you have the possibility of an ok life outside of dating

Not like a truecel who gets ignored, or gets hostility

that might have been good advice years ago

now I'm mid 20s and never leave my house unless I'm buying something
I think, good guys like you should have romantic anime teen like love even if theyre considered too old by soyciety, its never late to fall in love as never too early to feel depressed and apathetic

I think, good guys like you should have romantic anime teen like love even if theyre considered too old by soyciety, its never late to fall in love as never too early to feel depressed and apathetic
I hope so, but I'm totally unsure where to get it

4/10 means it's gonna be next to impossible to date
why you guys so depressed, why not let coping for each other? I see guys whore 4/10 and with gfs, oh, my God, let me cope
Do you want some cope, I have for myself ? Do you know that many incels are INTP? So many of incels are dateless because they cant feel emotions of women, only facts and logic. Dont you believe me? Ive seen many pictures of my incel friends and they look cute and youthful, but they re just cant ensure emotional connection with girls, but I dont know if we could learn to truly feel emotions, Im working myself with this trying to communicate with people more both in internet and outside and I seem to progress slightly, when 2 years ago I was a total loner, now I met @Lookscel , @Nameless_Sunflower , @RopeIsCope , @FinnCel , @iHateLife , @Wolf , ribka, dude from discrod, my childhood friend, my classmate friend. Yes, I had negative experience also, like a bunch of my college "friends" who betrayed me, with one I had even fight, but its okay, no experience and no skill develops only by positive output
look at this https://vk.com/video-151665204_456244421 (NSFW) guys is not attractive, stuttering and has 5 inch dick and faking a girl

Last edited:
I would love to be 4/10. If I were Id have a wife, family, etc....

With normies, if you aren't first you're last.

why you guys so depressed, why not let coping for each other? I see guys whore 4/10 and with gfs, oh, my God, let me cope

Do you want some cope, I have for myself ? Do you know that many incels are INTP? So many of incels are dateless because they cant feel emotions of women, only facts and logic. Dont you believe me? Ive seen many pictures of my incel friends and they look cute and youthful, but they re just cant ensure emotional connection with girls, but I dont know if we could learn to truly feel emotions, Im working myself with this trying to communicate with people more both in internet and outside and I seem to progress slightly, when 2 years ago I was a total loner, now I met @Lookscel , @Nameless_Sunflower , @RopeIsCope , @FinnCel , @iHateLife , @Wolf , ribka, dude from discrod, my childhood friend, my classmate friend. Yes, I had negative experience also, like a bunch of my college "friends" who betrayed me, with one I had even fight, but its okay, no experience and no skill develops only by positive output

look at this https://vk.com/video-151665204_456244421 (NSFW) guys is not attractive, stuttering and has 5 inch dick and faking a girl
he's a normie with clear skin

he's a normie with clear skin
Do you want some new cope I invented speaking with my school friend ? Look most people are average looking and theres quite a few Chads and quite a few truecels, to be honest I barely saw any of them on the streets, not even speaking Ive never met them in person in real life. So why then theres sexual hierarchy among men if for the most part theyre all 4-6/10 in looks? Why some average men slay while other stay virgin past theyre 30 ? And speaking with my school friend yesterday I came to conclusion that some of these men have no initiation to make connections with people. I know this by my example. We spoke a lot and he told how other people perceived me. And he said that nobody wants to speak with people who just "stay afk". And I thin that between us and normal people theres a wall that we need to break in order to communicate and have tanoshi time.
You see Im master of copes. Do you want to cope more with me?

Like I didnt take the initiative, thats the moral of my new cope :feelsokman:
I see

I had a decent social circle in college though, didn't work for me. But can work for people above my looks level to be fair

I see

I had a decent social circle in college though, didn't work for me. But can work for people above my looks level to be fair
Youre shy boy, youre not that bad looking. Think about it, if you were really ugly nobody could ever wanted to befriend you. You attracted people because you were shy and nice person, you actually dont need to be strong chad alpha male to attract people, youre charming, but your charm lies in other way
Keep coping ?

Youre shy boy, youre not that bad looking. Think about it, if you were really ugly nobody could ever wanted to befriend you. You attracted people because you were shy and nice person, you actually dont need to be strong chad alpha male to attract people, youre charming, but your charm lies in other way
Keep coping ?
yes but there's a difference between being able to make friends and attract women

It is a bad score

yes but there's a difference between being able to make friends and attract women
My childhood best friend, has a story about finding a girl befriending her first and then proposing her making koi

What right? They say Im 6-7/10 whereas Im 4/10, their average score is 8

they're just not being honest, what did you expect :waitwhat:

if you give a low rating score to someone then he's going to get personally attacked obviously, and it does mean that person will be aggressive towards you etc... makes no sense to be brutally honest about something/someone irl :lul:

about your title ; "why normies think 4/10 is a bad rating ? XD"

it literally is, it's below average and average is definitely not attractive, at this point I'm starting to think that normies are more blackpilled than you

also, maybe you're not even 4/10, but lower

it literally is, it's below average and average is definitely not attractive, at this point I'm starting to think that normies are more blackpilled than
considering average for my age (20) in Russia, I think its attractive, idk if youre 5/10 you mog 50% of population with is very good

considering average for my age (20) in Russia, I think its attractive, idk if youre 5/10 you mog 50% of population with is very good

that's not how women brain works too

if you're average facially wise then you'd still need to have at least some physical attribute, like slight/ above average height etc...

isn't Russia a poor country? the "average" dudes that you see with women doesn't count then, there are many variables into count relative to the environment you're in

Last edited: