Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why normies are so frantic and talk loud/fast?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
It looks like they're on stimulants or maybe I'm just too slow/low IQ.
They are more capable than me and they learn skills easily while I struggle doing basic jobs like cleaning the floor.
Also none of them has anxiety; they take the first step in every activity.

Ex. This guy at work he's the youngest and he took his driving license 3 months ago ( EU, you can drive at 18), and now he's driving a big Iveco Truck easily in the streets while I made some damages the only time I drove it for 5 minutes.

Also they are quick on their feet; they understand people; they are cocky/funny with girls and they have no approach anxiety.
Also they have no problems with assertiveness, they have no problems be aggressive with people when driving.
They learn fast and they don't need someone who's there because they are quick on their feet.

I don't know if its related to high dopamine or what else; btw it seems like those guy act like they are more mature/older than their real age while I feel like a kid who's in his adult pants.

I talk fast af. People say it's because of social anxiety/not wanting to be interrupted, but I do it even alone.

It looks like they're on stimulants or maybe I'm just too slow/low IQ.
They are more capable than me and they learn skills easily while I struggle doing basic jobs like cleaning the floor.
Also none of them has anxiety; they take the first step in every activity.

Ex. This guy at work he's the youngest and he took his driving license 3 months ago ( EU, you can drive at 18), and now he's driving a big Iveco Truck easily in the streets while I made some damages the only time I drove it for 5 minutes.

Also they are quick on their feet; they understand people; they are cocky/funny with girls and they have no approach anxiety.
Also they have no problems with assertiveness, they have no problems be aggressive with people when driving.
They learn fast and they don't need someone who's there because they are quick on their feet.

I don't know if its related to high dopamine or what else; btw it seems like those guy act like they are more mature/older than their real age while I feel like a kid who's in his adult pants.
live fast, die young is the new meta in this game, unfortunately I fucked up my build
Hyper capitalist drug enhanced feminist technological matriarhcy

Probably just low attention span, I see it in myself too I talk much quicker than when I was a child. I spend 90% of my free time on technology and am used to quick and easy dopamine, probably similar to other normies too just a case of attention span getting lower from constant technology use.

I talk fast because i want to communicate quickly. Because i only get a short time to do so.

Like a data burst. Or a high bandwidth packet.

It's not my fault im surrounded by morons. (It's the jews fault)