Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are Latinos so loud and annoying

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Latinos are so loud and annoying. They’re always on their phone while on speakerphone yelling to some other spic. The Spanish butchered language they use sounds so unrefined and disgusting.

almost all southern people are like that

@Dregster why they want to know

The heat made them that way

Obsolete chicken farmers.

Turd world Puerto Rican spic subhumans.

puerto rico film GIF

almost all southern people are like that
Spics are by far the worst though. They do nothing but shriek and babble in their ooga booga language and blast reggeaton "music" from their shitty car. Even curries are far more civilized and than them.

Latinos are so loud and annoying. They’re always on their phone while on speakerphone yelling to some other spic. The Spanish butchered language they use sounds so unrefined and disgusting.
This forum is becoming more racist than incel

As a brazilian I wonder this every day. Most brazilians are mixed and listen terrible and loud music.

I disagree with the things you said about spanish though. Great language and definitly less consufing than english. Even french is less confusing than this thing.

Their food is good though. My family is half Italian they are just as loud.

they're annoying I agree

If you are tall you should try, you could stand out
No standing out for my face brother. I think I could ascend in Brazil with some brown sub 5 girl, the problem is: I dont live in Brazil anymore and I dont want to go back because that third world country is shit. Nowadays I live in a small city in Ontario (Canada). Competition here is tough. Also I am not tall, I am 5'7.

I have been looksmaxing for the last year but not change until now. I did not gice up yet though. If I ever ascend I will make a post here. I dont think this will ever happen though.

nt and high dopamine, its ova if youre aspie like me man

True Where I live the illegal mf will go to the local beach with a Bluetooth boombox and blast Mexican music at 100% volume while being loud and drinking Modelo by the case