Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why normies are obsessed with socializing and shit?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
funny that the first months of the lockdown literally have boosted my confidence and self-esteem, because i didn't have to deal with annoying normies and fucking femoids, "just be social bro, that will make you more confident"

BULLSHIT BROSCIENCE

funny that the first months of the lockdown literally have boosted my confidence and self-esteem, because i didn't have to deal with annoying normies and fucking femoids, "just be social bro, that will make you more confident"

BULLSHIT BROSCIENCE
Exactly lockdowns literally saved my life literally!

This is so weird to me every normie piece of shit is like

“I like socializing bro “ “you gotta approach”

like man ? What if I don’t want to approach? What if I don’t like socializing unlike faggots like you? There’s nothing wrong with that plus a true man doesn’t like these gay ass modern era bullshit like Cold approach warm approach or shit

If you talk to people naturally when you like that’s it , the whole “you gotta have social interactions bro!” Shit is bullshit , makes me want to punch people till death

get the fuck out of here if you think otherwise , if you want loneliness there’s nothing wrong with that
BECAUSE THEY WANT TO HAVE SEX

Socializing is the only way to get non-paid pussy. Even chad has to socialize to some degree to get pussy

For non chads however it makes no difference whether you socialize or not, no pussy for you.

Socializing is the only way to get non-paid pussy. Even chad has to socialize to some degree to get pussy

For non chads however it makes no difference whether you socialize or not, no pussy for you.
They can betabux with socializing

They can betabux with socializing
I dont think BetaBuxxx really works anymore in 2022, but I could be wrong. Either way, the kind of $$$ it requires to be a BetaBux nowadays, you might as well visit quality Prostitutes and get a better return for your $$$

I dont think BetaBuxxx really works anymore in 2022, but I could be wrong. Either way, the kind of $$$ it requires to be a BetaBux nowadays, you might as well visit quality Prostitutes and get a better return for your $$$
Yeah probably it’s really bad rn

I wish I had money for hookers

I only socialize outside of school and family when i play tabletop games or tcgs with irl friends

That behavior can only come naturally or you have to build up to it by getting out of your comfort zone, which is not always easy. It is possible though.

That behavior can only come naturally or you have to build up to it by getting out of your comfort zone, which is not always easy. It is possible though.
Wow how old are you oldie? You would really be surprised how young people socialize, just get out of your comfort zone bro! Never get out of your comfort zone Bad things always happen to people who got out of their own

Don’t be this retarded and Believe the comfort zone bullshit

What games do you play? I’m a bit of a tabletop enthusiast myself.
I'm gonna try Warhammer soon but i mostly play TCGs like Yugioh and MTG

Are you on Master Duel hype train? I think I have like 150 hours at this point.

King of Games here.
No I only play on Dueling Book or paper YGO. I've been way more into mtg anyways

Mogs me, wish I had time to go to paper events. With my work schedule the way it is im free from like 2am to 7 am. bad time for paper tournaments.
What decks do you like to play? You could try fitting it in your schedule or doing remote duels if it works out