Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why normies always tell you to go to the gym to improve your looks but when it comes to surgery they get bitter just like those fat feminists?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I don't really understand. I know that there's no gym for your face, but we can't say that getting a lean nice body won't do anything for you. Yes, it doesn't work for some people, but I guess that in like 55-60% of cases it can boost you pretty good.
But why they get so angry and judgemental when you mention surgery? Because surgery doesn't have 100% success rate either. It's important what doctor does it and in which country (I heard that South Coreea is the best one for this, but I'm not sure),etc. În my opinion it's like 70-75% chance it would end up successfull. So why do they recommend so much going to the gym which has a good impact on you even if you don't become Chad, but they get crazy when you mention surgery which doesn't have a 100% success rate either. And actually telling someone to go to the gym is probably the best bluepilled advice. WAY better than being confident or yourself. Or taking a shower.

what kind of surgery we talking?

Gymming is a huge cope if you're trying to get girls, hence why I quit it a while ago, but I think it can be good for some people who have nothing to do. And for the question at hand, the people who say that shit are the ones who drive themselves by the motive that hard work pays off. If you take the obvious easy route on something, that simply just grinds their gears because it goes against what they believe in. It's a generational thing, because boomers and Silent Generation are very much like this, too.

they treat it like playing god, they know gym don’t matter and being masculine is clownworthy in modern world

Gymming is a huge cope if you're trying to get girls, hence why I quit it a while ago, but I think it can be good for some people who have nothing to do. And for the question at hand, the people who say that shit are the ones who drive themselves by the motive that hard work pays off. If you take the obvious easy route on something, that simply just grinds their gears because it goes against what they believe in. It's a generational thing, because boomers and Silent Generation are very much like this, too.

Because deep down they know Face > Body

The average normie knows just about rhinoplasty, botox and fillers

Face > rce > height > body

ngl for the longest time in my life I firmly believed Face > Height but I can't ignore the heightpill any longer, especially when I saw a 6'5 guy who I mogged facially with a 7/10 gf. While I rot in loneliness.

Because normies are complete faggots

It's a form of genetic fraud, which they realize on a subconscious level. They'd react the same way if you began cycling anabolic steroids to get more out of your gym time than your genes would allow naturally.

That used to be the normie attitude toward going to the gym. But bodybuilding has become more a LOT more mainstream in recent years. Way more people go to the gym than they did in the past, and I've noticed that a lot of bodybuilding-related slang has entered into casual usage.

Plastic surgery doesn't have the same level of cultural penetration that bodybuilding does, which is why many normies are still against it. But remember that normies are for or against something based on how popular it is. Once plastic surgery becomes a thing that almost everyone does, normies will start recommending it. I'm not sure how much it will help incels, because a chad who is surgerymaxxed will probably still look better than a surgerymaxxed incel. But once plastic surgery becomes sophisticated enough, it could make a big difference for many incels. Potential whitepill.

It's a form of genetic fraud, which they realize on a subconscious level. They'd react the same way if you began cycling anabolic steroids to get more out of your gym time than your genes would allow naturally.

I've had peeps constantly dissuade me from getting liposuction. However for a whale they're all for a gastric bypass or band surgery.

Fucking joke.

Best response :)))
That used to be the normie attitude toward going to the gym. But bodybuilding has become more a LOT more mainstream in recent years. Way more people go to the gym than they did in the past, and I've noticed that a lot of bodybuilding-related slang has entered into casual usage.

Plastic surgery doesn't have the same level of cultural penetration that bodybuilding does, which is why many normies are still against it. But remember that normies are for or against something based on how popular it is. Once plastic surgery becomes a thing that almost everyone does, normies will start recommending it. I'm not sure how much it will help incels, because a chad who is surgerymaxxed will probably still look better than a surgerymaxxed incel. But once plastic surgery becomes sophisticated enough, it could make a big difference for many incels. Potential whitepill.
I don't know why a Chad would get this kind of surgery in the first place. That's supposed to be only for people who really need it. It's like liposuction or gastric bypass, it's only meant for really obese people who don't have any other option. A skinny fat person would never be accepted for that. At least it's common sense in my opinion
Honestly I'm also against the use of steroids as well. First of all it's not natural and not healthy. It's the equivalent of a foid getting boob implant to have bigger breasts. At least that's how I see it. Plus a muscular body on steroids doesn't look as good as a lean body made naturally

Last edited:
:feelsthink:No way could a normie encourage something that could ruin their advantage over you looks wise

Cause it’s noble to put in the work and do it the hard way and “earn” it.. like how they say gym is I but roids are cheating. jfl.. ofc that’s all bullshit normie coping. They like to do costless and socially acceptable things.

Once plastic surgery becomes a thing that almost everyone does, normies will start recommending it.
The thing is, plastic surgery IS alredy mainstream, but just for women. I've seen foids talking about breast implants, rhinoplasty and liposuction way too many times, but when it comes to us men, we get the classic "man up and accept yourself" platitude. Tbh if you wanna do PS, just do it and if normies ask anything about it, just tell 'em you had a condition or some shit.

The thing is, plastic surgery IS alredy mainstream, but just for women. I've seen foids talking about breast implants, rhinoplasty and liposuction way too many times, but when it comes to us men, we get the classic "man up and accept yourself" platitude. Tbh if you wanna do PS, just do it and if normies ask anything about it, just tell 'em you had a condition or some shit.
Probably because traditionally worrying about looks was something women did. A man could be fat and balding but as long as he was masculine acting, that's all that mattered.

Dunno they are retards

:feelsthink:No way could a normie encourage something that could ruin their advantage over you looks wise
Going to the gym could also get you above him in looks. That's what I don't understand

I am not sure but when I speak to my doctor about surgery in regards to health problems I have they go out of there way to discourage me for some reason but when they wanted me to go for skin cancer removal from nose they were pushing for it. can't figure normies out. but will tell you guys something in regards to plastic surgery its not that great my nose looks ok from afar but up close you can see lumps and a scar and its out of shape just a little bit.