Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why no foids ever approach me

O

oliverbarefoot

Recruit
★★
I am forcing myself to be out in public for multiple hours a day , roaming around the city space, malls , parks, museums, art galleries, the fucking zoo, you name a public place where people gather and chances are i am there.

But a female has yet to approach me .

Not to sound like ER , but fuck , i am a gentleman, i DO drive a nice guy, i am sophisticated, but the females of my species even to only have eyes for the brutes, the uncultured fucking doucebags.

I don't know what girls see in any of these guys. I am better than 90% of guys i see walking around with beautiful GFS.

Every single day I go out feeling hopeful and come home to an empty apartment with hatred and contempt in my heart and the women are to be blamed for it. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Because you're GrAY

I don't know how long can I keep going .
It's very stressful being out everyday alone

You most likely hit the incel bingo; Ugly face, short, and ethnic.

You most likely hit the incel bingo; Ugly face, short, and ethnic.
I am in my home country and of the same race as everyone around me.
Don't have an ugly face . Average to above imo
I am short though. Can't do anything about that. :fuk:

XD

Tried the same, it’s because you are ugly. If you were chad you would be being approached constantly :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Are you actually expecting random women to approach you? That's never gonna happen unless you're good looking or really tall my dude. At least a 6 but even that's stretching it. Have you actually tried talking to any? Or at least making eye contact to see if there's interest?

Your nickname is weird, OP. Cant you afford shoes? Maybe thats why they dont approach you

AGAIN ABOVE AVERAGE LOOKING USER HERE!

Are you even virgin and sufficiently old like at least 25 and no sexual experience?

AGAIN ABOVE AVERAGE LOOKING USER HERE!

Are you even virgin and sufficiently old like at least 25 and no sexual experience?
Hes coping dude. All bluepillers think they are good looking

Because ugly or short.

I am forcing myself to be out in public for multiple hours a day , roaming around the city space, malls , parks, museums, art galleries, the fucking zoo, you name a public place where people gather and chances are i am there.
Used to do that back when i was :bluepill:. I look now back at those times and realize it was a complete waste of time
But a female has yet to approach me .
Because you don't have a nice personality aka good looking face

Yes...I see. When I visited an art museum, White staff members kept watching me closely.

Get a cute dog OP and walk it around till a female compliments your dog

Same :feelsrope:. your destiny is to be an incel

WOMEN DON'T APPROACH AVERAGE MEN.

This nigga sound like ER :fbi:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back