Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why nigger why

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChDCA7kgf1f/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Seriously Tf is wrong with ya? If I was this foid I would be Afraid of turning my daughter into a sheboon or a this bald head nigga in the future ong. She could have maxed her genes with a top tier asian dude or a mark Zuck type white dude to create a hapa (which is death tier but still better than a nigger). Why does it have to be a nig nog ffs? Now don’t you come at me saying itS l0vE br0 nigga stfu your ass barking. If I ascended and fell in love with one I would destroy all the love I have for a sheboon just so that my future son or daughter don’t get that genes and hate me for it. Society is doomed. Can this bald head nigga even provide?

Because he is 6'5

They have propaganda for them i guess

she wanted to be blacked and ravaged by 6'10 bbcmaxxed bukakwe

mulatta women mog all other women

I see no problem with that. Why have a baby?
tbh i feel like shes gonna be a horrible mother and probably drink alot and cheat with a tall norwooding white normie in her mid 40's

this family is destined to fail

He was married to an elderly woman in Lompoc, perhaps as a "Bull".

sewer tier thread

The kid is gonna become Sneako :feelskek:

No problem here.The kid has champion chromosomes,XX chromosomes so she is destined to a happy life

She is really ugly just look at the amount of fakeup she had to put on

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChDCA7kgf1f/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Seriously Tf is wrong with ya? If I was this foid I would be Afraid of turning my daughter into a sheboon or a this bald head nigga in the future ong. She could have maxed her genes with a top tier asian dude or a mark Zuck type white dude to create a hapa (which is death tier but still better than a nigger). Why does it have to be a nig nog ffs? Now don’t you come at me saying itS l0vE br0 nigga stfu your ass barking. If I ascended and fell in love with one I would destroy all the love I have for a sheboon just so that my future son or daughter don’t get that genes and hate me for it. Society is doomed. Can this bald head nigga even provide?

LifeFuel for Blackcels with an Asian fetish. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Because he is 6'5

Never mind. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

She’s going to grow up and more than likely date a white . His genes will die in 16-20 years .

Not if they have a daughter, infinite SMV, even for Sheboons.

Screenshot 20230119 000636

This baby is the opposite of cute, Asian babies are the only cute babies, why would she ruin her genes by reproducing with a non-Asian?!

There will be nigger invasion of Asia after they fully invaded Europe

Race mixing and genetic pollution is now so normative that its becoming a fad. Also, there is the disgusting misconception being promoted by the woke propaganda ministry that little mixed half nigger babies are somehow more beautiful then full whites which is not only untrue but an insult to the honor of any self-respecting white male. Fuck niggers.

I like how she chose milk to represent herself :lul:

They do create some beautiful Faces like zendaya
Well that is really subjective because I happen to find Zendaya to be only moderately attractive. Also, Meghan Merkle is half nig and if you saw her without make-up on you would have to wonder wtf Harry was thinking when he tapped that.

They do create some beautiful Faces like zendaya

All good features on a Mulatta exclusively come from her White parent. Ever notice how almost all Black models have strong European features?

Screenshot 20230119 003316

All these toilets have similar looking facial features despite supposedly being "3 different races", but they're all of European descent, the Black toilet is called Ballinski and has Slavic (Polish) ancestry, the brown toilet has a Gujarati mother from Uganda and a White father. These "examples of diversity" all have White fathers. They look similar because they're all Europeans with some non-European mixed in.

How often do you actually see a pure African model? It's extremely rare, and that's because people don't like looking at us Niggers. :feelswhat:

Still Euromaxxed, Africans don't naturally have straight hair like that. So when a pure African becomes a model they are still made to look more European through augmentation.

Even in Africa this is a thing.

Screenshot 20230119 092011

(Nigeria).

Screenshot 20230119 092022

(Ghana)

Even worse if I look up Liberia which was ruled by ethnic Americans until the 1980's and is essentially a Black miniature of the United States of America.

Screenshot 20230119 092129

Screenshot 20230119 092238

I've had this complaint about Asians ever since I look East and you will occasionally see an Asian model with strong Asian features, but in Africa everything revolves around emulating White people even more. No wonder a lot of these toilets have a fetish for White men, they want their children to look like Europeans naturally (again, I don't believe that JBW is as strong as some claim it is, but I believe that there are significant minorities with Europhilia).

Niggers are destroying other races' genes.

Shit post, Fuck off OP

Even if she bangs an Asian, it aint gonna be you :feelsPop:

Black men do it better

JBB is legit, you can cope as much as you want but it's a fact.

Please read this:

https://incels.is/threads/8-studies...-compared-to-other-races.422593/#post-9926735

I wish it wasn't cope, heck I have a White father and because of that an above average D size, I am physically quite strong, Etc. all the things other Nignogs don't have but I'm still getting rejected for having too many Black genes for toilets to even consider me.
How do you know you get rejected singularly because of your "black genes"? As far as I recall, the majority of those studies has been conducted in the U.S where the stereotype of the criminal ghetto thug prevails. I assume this negative bias has massively influenced those studies. Additionally, there are studies suggesting that the most attractive humans are in fact mixed-race. There are many other factors that make those studies questionable to say the least and it would take me too long to list them all but the bottom line is JBB is more real than the heavily flawed results of said studies suggest.

get trolled asian men. even niggers rank higher than you