Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why my misogyny

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
Without trying they seem to have attention and acceptance so their social lives are rich and their emotional development easy because they naturally learn to speak of their emotions and get rewarded for it with understanding and support unlike men who are mocked and laughed at for being pussies
They can get intimacy anytime and they don't have to live up to high standards of the opposite sex because male standards are lowered by legions of cucks
They hardly ever have to figure out who the fuck they are or strive to achieve anything. They'll likely be accepted for who they are even if they're super weird or a blank piece of paper and they can always just become mothers jfl. They'll get admiration for enduring birth and gov funding for playing out their basic evolutionary function

These things I envied in them and it came with strong feelings of injustice, I wished my life was so easy plain and simple
Like they can get the top things many men dream of... Loneliness is hardly an issue for women, they literally make lists of guys they can hook up with in their minds
and I have no girl in mine
I envied them thinking what it'd be like to be born a girl and hating them bitches at the same time

I used past tense on purpose because I let go of these feelings tbh
I'll give them a chance and try to see them as humans this time
maybe sounds soy or bluepilled idk
but I had a long break from the forum and was in therapy for 5 months

im sorry you got 0 replies

Misogyny is based.

Blackpill is cope