Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHY MUST TALLFAGS EXIST?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
37518694 B654 4A26 B32D 29B70AF9C29C

I am 178 cm tall and I feel great (when I don't leave the house).

Kill yourself

The state of this site JFL. You are the tallfag you fkin moron.

Hes just bragging by the looks of it.

Fucking low IQ morons. How fucking retarded do you have to be to think 6'0 is a bragworthy height? Above average =/= tall. Have you ever actually seen a 6 foot tall person? Because I can assure you that internet memes made you believe that 6 foot is taller than it actually is. It's a completely mediocre height. Tall starts at 6'3/6'4. Anything below it is just above average.

I fucking hate them. The ones bulling me were always taller than me.

OP fly a plane into a building. It's your only recourse

I swear to fucking God i'm seeing more and more of them.
I went out shopping today and I was looking at what copes I should get when out of nowhere came this fucking asshole who was visibly more than a head taller than me and he ruined my entire day. How is it even possible for someone to be this fucking tall? He was HUGE. Whenever I see a tallfag I look at his shoes because I like to cope thinking the only reason they mog me is because of the shoes they're wearing. Well, it turned out he was wearing tiny little flip flops, while I was wearing my heightmaxxing shoes and he mogged me this much. He wasn't lanky either. Another way I cope when I see a tallfag is that I like to think i'll have a much easier time putting on muscle while they'll struggle because of their height. Well, this guy was well built too.
My fucking day is over now. I was going to do something productive but instead I think i'll just LDAR.:feelsrope:
I live in England btw. I can't imagine what it would be like living in the Netherlands. I would have definitely killed myself by now if I had to endure all that mogging.
This kind of shit is exactly why I'm getting elevator shoes. I can't let Chad mog me like this

blah blah keep coping face is king and everything else offers small boosts

I'd be a manlet in the Netherlands.
I think people think 6'0 is taller than it actually is. It's not a good height.
no you would just be ugly and averageish height there. good face men there are fucking.

blah blah keep coping face is king and everything else offers small boosts
Cope. Both are equally important. Arguing which one is ever so slightly more is just dumb.
If someone is 4 or more inches taller than you, they mog you no matter what your face looks like.
Aren't you like 16 btw lol

Last edited:
Cope. Both are equally important. Arguing which one is ever so slightly more is just dumb.
If someone is 4 or more inches taller than you, they mog you no matter what your face looks like.
Aren't you like 16 btw lol
I'm not 16 and 4 inches isnt worth a good face. Height is irellevant without a good face while you can suceed with good face and being short.

I'm not 16 and 4 inches isnt worth a good face. Height is irellevant without a good face while you can suceed with good face and being short.
Ok so my next question is have you ever went to a nightclub or a bar? Tallfags are worshiped. Being tall = having good genetics just like having a good face.
A good face is what makes you attractive. Height and dick is literally what makes you a man.
A handsome manlet will still look like an asexual child next to a tallfag ogre.

you don’t need both. You just need one of them but nothing turns foids into waterfalls like a 6’6 giantfag. They know that he could crush 99% of males. You don’t think that turns them on?

Have a feeling not only sexual selection but HGH and artificial preservatives in food might be causing some of this increased height in younger generations of males tbh

Ok so my next question is have you ever went to a nightclub or a bar? Tallfags are worshiped. Being tall = having good genetics just like having a good face.
A good face is what makes you attractive. Height and dick is literally what makes you a man.

you don’t need both. You just need one of them but nothing turns foids into waterfalls like a 6’6 giantfag. They know that he could crush 99% of males. You don’t think that turns them on?
True, if you ever watched reality show [im ashamed that sometime i had] you'll notice big tall guys even with hideous face are the most respected and fuck the most girls, more than pretty boys.

So you are saying that 6'6 blackops2cel would slay

"Why must tallfags exist?"
>is 6'0 tall
I don't know man, why do you exist?

"Why must tallfags exist?"
>is 6'0 tall
I don't know man, why do you exist?
You really have to be brain dead to think 6’0 is tall. Or you just haven’t seen a 6’0 person in real life and don’t know how average they actually look.
6 foot FOIDS aren’t uncommon, let alone men.
Tallfaggotry begins at 6’3/4. Anything below that and above 5’10 is just above average. That’s all.

You really have to be brain dead to think 6’0 is tall. Or you just haven’t seen a 6’0 person in real life and don’t know how average they actually look.
Tallfaggotry begins at 6’3/4. Anything below that and above 5’10 is just above average. That’s all.
Well, first of all, the average male height where I live is 177 cm (5'8 imperial), so with that considered, 6'0 is quite tall and noticeable where I live, even for a male.
To add to that, yes, yes of course I have seen 6'0 tall people in real life and they definitely don't look "average", however, they really don't look freakishly tall either/un-usual, but they do look tall nonetheless and definitely not like you said "average-looking".
So, I don't know, maybe you do have a valid point/concern depending on where you live, but coming from a person who's way shorter than you, your complaints about being 6'0 tall is honestly fucking ridiculous, especially since you have the ability to move to places where 6'3+ tall-fags are uncommon and where 6'0 is definitely not "average-looking".
You're 6'0 tall, bro, you have way more wiggle room and opportunities than someone like me; utilize them (SEAmaxx), you lazy fucking faggot.

Well, first of all, the average male height where I live is 177 cm (5'8 imperial), so with that considered, 6'0 is quite tall and noticeable where I live, even for a male.
To add to that, yes, yes of course I have seen 6'0 tall people in real life and they definitely don't look "average", however, they really don't look freakishly tall either/un-usual, but they do look tall nonetheless and definitely not like you said "average-looking".
So, I don't know, maybe you do have a valid point/concern depending on where you live, but coming from a person who's way shorter than you, your complaints about being 6'0 tall is honestly fucking ridiculous, especially since you have the ability to move to places where 6'3+ tall-fags are uncommon and where 6'0 is definitely not "average-looking".
You're 6'0 tall, bro, you have way more wiggle room and opportunities than someone like me; utilize them (SEAmaxx), you lazy fucking faggot.
Not white enough to Seamaxx. And even in places where the average height is 177cm, 183cm isn’t noticeably above average.
You have to exclude ethnics, lower classes and those below 5’8 to get the actual average height of your COMPETITION.

let the purge begin

people on this forum have TDS.

tallcel derangement syndrome.

OP might be ignorant or lying about his height. Seems weird to me that a tallfag would get so triggered by others' tallfagery. Therefore the OP is either shorter than he claims, or is one of the most ungrateful hypocrites.
people on this forum have TDS.

tallcel derangement syndrome.
Walking a mile in a manlets shoes would make you realize that's justified.

OP might be ignorant or lying about his height. Seems weird to me that a tallfag would get so triggered by others' tallfagery. Therefore the OP is either shorter than he claims, or is one of the most ungrateful hypocrites.

Walking a mile in a manlets shoes would make you realize that's justified.

@OverBeforeItBegan Maybe your words will be true in 20 years when this alien zoomer master race that's been cropping up lately truly becomes the norm, but for now being 6'0 is still like getting a hug from god.

@OverBeforeItBegan just curious, have you considered the possibility that you are in fact 5'10 and have deluded yourself into thinking that you are 6ft? I've seen that happen.

I swear to fucking God i'm seeing more and more of them.
I went out shopping today and I was looking at what copes I should get when out of nowhere came this fucking asshole who was visibly more than a head taller than me and he ruined my entire day. How is it even possible for someone to be this fucking tall? He was HUGE. Whenever I see a tallfag I look at his shoes because I like to cope thinking the only reason they mog me is because of the shoes they're wearing. Well, it turned out he was wearing tiny little flip flops, while I was wearing my heightmaxxing shoes and he mogged me this much. He wasn't lanky either. Another way I cope when I see a tallfag is that I like to think i'll have a much easier time putting on muscle while they'll struggle because of their height. Well, this guy was well built too.
My fucking day is over now. I was going to do something productive but instead I think i'll just LDAR.:feelsrope:
I live in England btw. I can't imagine what it would be like living in the Netherlands. I would have definitely killed myself by now if I had to endure all that mogging.

Woman only date tall men so as time passes you will see more and more tallfags

@OverBeforeItBegan
kys thx

God fuck off. ZERO self-awareness or just zero sympathy coming in here complaining about being 6 feet tall.

You are taller than pretty much EVERY girl, and 80% of guys in England and America. 6 feet men are almost universally considered to be tall, pretty much no one except dumbass autists on this forum consider them to be short. Cool yeah, average height in the Netherlands is 6 feet, but average is average, not short.

I mean I'm curious if you posted this thinking about all the 5'5" manlets like myself who have been mocked their entire life for being short, who are shorter than half of Western girls. We go out into the world every day, and we look UP at EVERYONE like they're our fucking parents. Can you imagine that? And yeah, I do have even more sympathy for my brothers who are even shorter than me. Shit fucking sucks even more.

I have 0, and I mean 0 sympathy for you having a breakdown because you saw ONE 6'7" tallfag in the mall. Now imagine pretty much every guy you meet being a head taller than you. Fuck off. Fuck right off.

@OverBeforeItBegan just curious, have you considered the possibility that you are in fact 5'10 and have deluded yourself into thinking that you are 6ft? I've seen that happen.
This is usually the case with dudes who claim 6 ft jfl

If only this shit you're saying was actually true.

Imagine being white and complaining about "tallfags".

You're on average way taller than any ethnic, have JBW to back you up, and are probably more privileged economically (which of course leads to better nutrition/health/etc. and that leads to you being taller).

Stop complaining. Fuck off.

If only this shit you're saying was actually true.
How tall are you? From what I remember you're the actual tallfag, like 6'5 or something. You calling yourself an incel is as stupid as a millionaire calling himself homeless.

Imagine being white and complaining about "tallfags".

You're on average way taller than any ethnic, have JBW to back you up, and are probably more privileged economically (which of course leads to better nutrition/health/etc. and that leads to you being taller).

Stop complaining. Fuck off.
Ethnics don't count. They're not competition. Those below 5'8 don't count since women don't see them as men. That brings the average up by a lot.
I'm not white enough to have JBW to back me up.

Last edited:
How tall are you? From what I remember you're the actual tallfag, like 6'5 or something. You calling yourself an incel is as stupid as a millionaire calling himself homeless.

Ethnics don't count. They're not competition. Those below 5'8 don't count since women don't see them as men. That brings the average up by a lot.
I'm not white enough to have JBW to back me up. Despite both my parents being white, I look like Elliot Rodger.
KHHV, 0 tinder matches, attempts to get a gf led to rejections or friendzone. I even tried to football max, I was defensive end/tight end for varsity and uni, that failed too because I still got NT and looks mogged so much I could not status max that way either. Nothing had worked so far.

I'm not white enough to have JBW to back me up.

Yeah that's exactly how statistics works. You honestly sound like a shit human being with 0 empathy. You go onto an incel forum and say that ethnics and sub 5'8" men aren't even in the same tier as you to bring yourself up. Honestly pathetic. Or maybe you're just low IQ and don't have the brain power to imagine being someone other than yourself.

Really sorry you didn't grow to 6'7" bro, I'll pray for you.

life is brutal . human are worst then animals nowadays . we need a great purpose .

Yeah, I'm beginning to think OP isn't actually 6 ft, but he's told himself that so many times that he's believed it.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think OP isn't actually 6 ft, but he's told himself that so many times that he's believed it.
General rule is to subtract 2 inches from any claimed height lol. And if a dude was actually 6 foot he'd say 6'1 or something , so yeah, dunno
184cm measured by a doctor, so a little over 6 foot.
Just really had to confirm this fact as true...

General rule is to subtract 2 inches from any claimed height lol. And if a dude was actually 6 foot he'd say 6'1 or something , so yeah, dunno

Just really had to confirm this fact as true...
you're 6'5. Literally just go to a bar or nightclub. At the very very very very very very least you'll find a foid that will make out with you. I honestly can't get my head around how you can possibly be a KHHV at 6 foot fucking 5.

you're 6'5. Literally just go to a bar or nightclub. At the very very very very very very least you'll find a foid that will make out with you. I honestly can't get my head around how you can possibly be a KHHV at 6 foot fucking 5.
by being ugly and neurotic