Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why muslims migrate to eu?

fuckinggarbage

fuckinggarbage

Pussy is overrated
-
They go there to rape and be paid but couldn't they buy many wives in their country?
Or they are saving money to do it when they return? That would be logical
I just read that a Muslim went there and raped a minor but got only 60hs detained for lying about his age and another got paid 100.000 USD for raping another woman. With that amount of money he could return to his caliphate and buy many child wives
Meanwhile I work for less than 1/hour, it doesn't make sense

all this shit is financed by the mfking kikes (not in video game this time)
DI3nb5iXcAEotVr

the choice between inbred unibrow arab foids or white germanic goddess

They go there to rape and be paid but couldn't they buy many wives in their country?
Or they are saving money to do it when they return? That would be logical
I just read that a Muslim went there and raped a minor but got only 60hs detained for lying about his age and another got paid 100.000 USD for raping another woman. With that amount of money he could return to his caliphate and buy many child wives
Meanwhile I work for less than 1/hour, it doesn't make sense
money

bc the libtard cuck westoids were giving them free housing and social benefits, those cockroaches didn't even have to fucking rot in a labour camp like the rest of us

bc the libtard cuck westoids were giving them free housing and social benefits, those cockroaches didn't even have to fucking rot in a labour camp like the rest of us
they also imported 80% male and 20% female. Giga retarded. No wonder rape up