Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Most of These Sandniggers are CurryPassing?

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Recruit
★★
DJdxkz4XUAINuSY.jpg
main-qimg-b0e7d68626fdab4b7630e6a4de444c06-lq

My father knows 19 people who died in 9/11 :feelsbadman:

@Made in Heaven IT infiltrator turkfag in here doesnt know this because he have never been to the gulf, but the average native saudi (almost currylike aka paki and indian) look exactly like them but hell, a bunch of em are fatter too locally (come to riyadh, al baha or al qassim and you'll see) but yeah.

@faded aye bro, average reasons why saudi is deeply begging for revelation 20 style full colonization by israel and wait for this fag to send pictures of white peeps or turks and say its arabs:feelskek:

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven IT infiltrator turkfag in here doesnt know this because he have never been to the gulf, but the average native saudi (almost currylike aka paki and indian) look exactly like them but hell, a bunch of em are fatter too locally (come to riyadh, al baha or al qassim and you'll see) but yeah.

@faded aye bro, average reasons why saudi is deeply begging for revelation 20 style full colonization by israel and wait for this fag to send pictures of white peeps or turks and say its arabs:feelskek:
Most of these people don't look Arab, and the ones that look Indian probably actually are Indian/Paki immigrants in Saudi. Like I said, only 44% of Saudi is Arab, so some of these people could definitley be indian

All shitskins look the same to me

Because in fact Arabs and Curries are racially mixed with each other.

Most of these people don't look Arab, and the ones that look Indian probably actually are Indian/Paki immigrants in Saudi. Like I said, only 44% of Saudi is Arab, so some of these people could definitley be indian
Their names suggest they are from Jajiratul Arabia

I like Arabic cultural aesthetic tbh
I like how Sharia keeps foids in check, and also I like how Arabs are high-Tmaxxed & have a strong warrior aspect to their culture.

when jet fuel burns hot enough to melt steel beams, but not so hot that it incinerates passports

My father knows 19 people who died in 9/11 :feelsbadman:
heil the heilatollah. its weird how we still work with the saudis yet most of the assholes who did this are saudi scum

We sand niggers are ugly

the things that make you look indian are:
low cheekbones, round (wide, circular instead of oval) face, shit orbitals/bug eyes and brown/dark pigmentation. basically being ugly
this is a white guy , who has everything I said
matteo-bocelli.jpg

I like Arabic cultural aesthetic tbh
it's pretty kino
I just wish they stopped westernising like fucking cucks. I wonder if it's coming from their rulers or from the people.

JFL if you believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job.

This guy can work in Bollywood tbh
the things that make you look indian are:
low cheekbones, round (wide, circular instead of oval) face, shit orbitals/bug eyes and brown/dark pigmentation. basically being ugly
this is a white guy , who has everything I said
matteo-bocelli.jpg

The only beautiful sandnigger i know who are looking good are the one who...doesn't look like sand nigger but like white people.

Im speak only about male, the more i get older the more i hate my own race, may God forgive me but damn we aren't looking good, some people already tought i was pakistani lol it's so fucking over.

Interestingly, I pass as a Middle Easterner

There is a lot of overlap especially in the gulf

I want to hire those actors...

What's the name of their agent?