Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why most of the people that retire from .is are just vanishing away?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
seriously
so many users, with tons of posts just leave like they never been here. they just dont log anymore or gets ban on purpose.
not saying goodbye to anyone. not even to the users they used to have talks in pm's (in most cases.)
they just pretend like they didnt been in this site, 10 hours a day for 1-2 years.

i really cant understand it.
if oneday ill want to reitre ill say goodbye in a post and goodbye in pm to everyone im talking with in pm's.

Thats a cunt trait tbh. This forum feels empty without some users. My biggest fear is to lose them.

Bad personality.

Yeah they are fakecel normies fuck them tbh

A lot of those guys are larpers. The only user I miss here is @Fontaine

Would you rather have "i ascended" posts from people who leave? Because those usually don't go over well

they either roped or ascended who knows

A lot of those guys are larpers. The only user I miss here is @Fontaine

Ngl, I feel bad the people that are larping but still manage thousands of posts. What were they after?

they blame the board on them being incel or having a bad life which is retarded

His posts were high IQ. He had an interesting world view
quasi intellectual nigger garbage intermingled with shit financial advice and the occasional incel related story, which I must confess was pretty enjoyable to read from time to time.

The guy either LARPed as ascending, or ascended and felt the need to tell everyone on the forum about it. I say good riddance

Well, sorry that I don't live at my computer

seriously
so many users, with tons of posts just leave like they never been here. they just dont log anymore or gets ban on purpose.
not saying goodbye to anyone. not even to the users they used to have talks in pm's (in most cases.)
they just pretend like they didnt been in this site, 10 hours a day for 1-2 years.

if oneday ill want to reitre ill say goodbye in a post and goodbye in pm to everyone im talking with in pm's.
Probably hanged or were bluepilled

Must be the Axe effect.

I’m not saying they did but just a possibility but maybe they managed to get lucky so are now ex-incels. Another thing they could of done is became distracted by other things to the point of barley using the forum as much anymore to the point of eventually forgetting about it because I have been like that on other forums.

Last edited:
Ngl, I feel bad the people that are larping but still manage thousands of posts. What were they after?
Probably blackpilled dudes who enjoyed the validation.

When you're fed :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: all your life it's easy to relapse. The Blackpill is a brutal realisation, fatalistic in it's nature, implying hopelesness in the face of genetic inferiority. It's easier to live in the matrix and repeat the lies. Why do you think so many incels in denial on IT hate us? They can't stand the truth, they wan't to believe a woman will love them for who they are no matter the facts.

Some users leave this site and desperatelly try to reenter mainstream society in hope of ascension. Others accept that they will never live the life of true happiness, and when the they run out of cope's, they reach for the rope :feelscry::feelsrope:

Some ascended.

Why do you think so many incels in denial on IT hate us? They can't stand the truth, they wan't to believe a woman will love them for who they are no matter the facts.

High intelligence quotient, and this expresses how powerful a foid genitalia is to those who overconsume the bluepill.

A few escaped, some were larpers, the rest are just rotting.

i am never leaving, until i either die or become a dictator, even then i would at least say goodbye

where's my nigga fontaine? he was the main reason I signed up for this bitch.

seriously

Because mods tend to ban you if you post stuff that are too blackpilled. That's why most of the OG posters are banned. It's almost like this place is (((controlled opposition))).

jfl @ saying goodbye to other losers online and JFL if you think anyone is your actual friend. Given the chance everyone on this forum would fuck over you and me to get ahead in life. tbh i dont give a fuck about anyone here. thats gay as shit.

A lot of these guys do log back in but avoid posting
Like @Hunter
>moving on to better things
Just come back br0
he was a complete faggot, and a jew
Cope

jfl @ saying goodbye to other losers online and JFL if you think anyone is your actual friend. Given the chance everyone on this forum would fuck over you and me to get ahead in life. tbh i dont give a fuck about anyone here. thats gay as shit.
[CHAT=]
Clap
[/CHAT]

Young incels will mostly ascend or become cucks to avoid the insanity of being an oldcel.

seriously

They are being quietly removed and sent to the concentration camps.

serveimage

tbh it's not that bad. The showers are really nice I've heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back