Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why morals are a low iq cope if incel

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
no one will care if you are shot/killed/raped/homeless
you're a man. there are no rules when it comes to hurting you. everyone will laugh if you get your penis cut off.

you gonna have morals and fights fair homie? after society already fights dirty and openly brags about it?

Reminder: the normie criticising you for drugging/torturing/killing your childhood bully would just be too weak to do it himself, he would do it if he had the chance because it's the most natural possible thing to do

High IQ thread

Reminder: the normie criticising you for drugging/torturing/killing your childhood bully would just be too weak to do it himself, he would do it if he had the chance because it's the most natural possible thing to do

High IQ thread

society already has morals off when fighting against incels

incel having morals on is just some self hating cuck with Stockholm syndrome

Einstein IQ post

Having morals doesn't necessarily mean you subscribe to society's notions of morality. Does being abused make it acceptable to become the abuser?

The way I see it if everyone else is garbage we should just be better. I have morals because I refuse to LDAR and let them punch down at me.

Having morals doesn't necessarily mean you subscribe to society's notions of morality. Does being abused make it acceptable to become the abuser?

> implying incels have any power or will have power if they fight with "morals off" like society has done from the start

> implying incels have any power or will have power if they fight with "morals off" like society has done from the start
They don't fight with "morals off", it's that their definition of morality makes treating us like unwanted garbage acceptable. They hold contradictory standards.

They don't fight with "morals off", it's that their definition of morality makes treating us like unwanted garbage acceptable. They hold contradictory standards.

> sticking up for society that hates you

lol

> sticking up for society that hates you

lol
I don't see why you think that's what I'm doing. You claimed morals are a low iq cope, which I think is a silly claim. Most have standards of treatment which they wouldn't like if someone violated.

To tell you the truth, I hope humanity will eventually self-destruct, in fact I think that would be the best possible outcome. Not sure why you believe I like society.

Their "morality" is mindless then, if someone believes that abusing someone based on something they can't control is acceptable, that person deserves to be abused

Their "morality" is mindless then, if someone believes that abusing someone based on something they can't control is acceptable, that person deserves to be abused
Perhaps they do deserve abuse, but I still wouldn't do it. I agree with you regarding the conventional notions of morality though, most normies don't like what empathy and altruism really mean, and only use "morality" as an excuse for abuse as opposed to a reason for refraining from it.

Rethink.

Your statement is a paradox.

Noone can't control anything. Everyone is exactly there where his animal brain brought him...

you
cucktears
murderers
pedos

Rethink.

Your statement is a paradox.

Noone can't control anything. Everyone is exactly there where his animal brain brought him...

you
cucktears
murderers
pedos

7 IQ """argument"""

Not at all. That's just how things are. It has nothing to do with moral as well. It could even be argued that you are the one who builds a morale to justify his proposed reactive behavior.

Actually your family cares common brah stop acting like we don't exist on the face of planet earth. Go on the streets right now and let your 2ss get bullied and mugged pretty sure some old hag is gonna come and ask you if you're ok

You can't talk of morals without bringing God into the equation. Morals without an absolute, objective foundation mean nothing.

So it all comes to whether you believe in God or not. If you do, you'll have to come to terms inceldom is either some kind of test or a punishment, in which case making it worse by turning to evil and degeneracy doesn't seem very smart. If you are an atheist, what's even there, besides the rope? What you gonna do, go on a murder spree? You think that's gonna accomplish anything? You think the lives of normies are going to be altered in any way? Most of them will just read about it in the news, forget it happened, and move on with their sexually active lives, while you'll have achieved nothing except make yourself even more of a pariah, and ruin it for other incels on top of it.

Hear hear!

I don't believe in God, I don't believe in objective morality - I don't even believe in free-will. Those here clinging to morality and decency just sound like they're trying to frame being sexless as a righteous act.

What you gonna do, go on a murder spree? You think that's gonna accomplish anything?t.
Why would we go on a murdering spree? Because it's fun.

You can't talk of morals without bringing God into the equation. Morals without an absolute, objective foundation mean nothing.

So it all comes to whether you believe in God or not. If you do, you'll have to come to terms inceldom is either some kind of test or a punishment, in which case making it worse by turning to evil and degeneracy doesn't seem very smart. If you are an atheist, what's even there, besides the rope? What you gonna do, go on a murder spree? You think that's gonna accomplish anything? You think the lives of normies are going to be altered in any way? Most of them will just read about it in the news, forget it happened, and move on with their sexually active lives, while you'll have achieved nothing except make yourself even more of a pariah, and ruin it for other incels on top of it.

Galaxy brain IQ post.

I don't believe God would do this to us, but at the same time I can see how even with my line of thinking it could still be viewed as a test. Do you reject the world, or do you succumb to it? Makes me wish I was a stronger person.

Why would we go on a murdering spree? Because it's fun.
Until you die, and that short period of muted satisfaction is engulfed by the devastation of grieving normies. But ultimately, I'm not pretentious enough to tell you how you should structure your value system.

I agree but just leave god out. Moral philosophers are good without that ol fucker as well. God is just a shortcut for the unwilling plebs. No offense.

This is the copest cope ever. The fact that we can't get a girlfriend shouldn't mean that we should become wild pieces of shit because a) that's not gonna happen, if you manage to remove your moral compass then you're probably just gonna LDAR, b) you'd actually need a huge amount of power to actually make and mantain that the mainstream way of thinking, and power can't be exercised without a moral system that holds it in place, and c) you'd probably just look like the guy that rolled around on the floor screaming I'M PICKLE REEEEEEEEE on that McDonald's.

This is the copest cope ever. The fact that we can't get a girlfriend shouldn't mean that we should become wild pieces of shit because a) that's not gonna happen, if you manage to remove your moral compass then you're probably just gonna LDAR, b) you'd actually need a huge amount of power to actually make and mantain that the mainstream way of thinking, and power can't be exercised without a moral system that holds it in place, and c) you'd probably just look like the guy that rolled around on the floor screaming I'M PICKLE REEEEEEEEE on that McDonald's.

"bro, just because society treats u like shit doesn't mean you should do the same.

bow down to society and be a nice little cuck cuz it's the right thing to do bro"

"bro, just because society treats u like shit doesn't mean you should do the same.

bow down to society and be a nice little cuck cuz it's the right thing to do bro"
If that's what you read there then you're as low IQ as they come.

No, without God morals cannot exist. So called "moral philosophers" will always make a mockery of themselves when trying to argue for the objectivity of morality while rejecting a transcendent basis for objectivity in the first place, like Sam Harris did when he got schooled by William Lane Craig like the idiot he is:

https://thinkingmatters.org.nz/2011...aig-thrashed-sam-harris-like-a-naughty-puppy/
I agree with you that morals can't truly exist without religion, but, do you realize belief isn't a choice?
You say that there is nothing for atheists but the rope, but then try to convince them not to kill. If there is nothing left but death, if hate the world to the point you want to die, you really think saying "it won't make a difference bro" is enough to convince a suicidal man not to kill?
Sure, there is no reason to do so, but there is no reason not to do so, either.

I'm trying to convince them not to be atheist. Atheism is easy only if you are a normie, and everything is going well for you. Being bogged down by an existential crisis is when a decision has to be made. You either believe there is meaning in the universe, or you accept everything is meaningless and therefore your suffering has no cause or justification.

Seems to me that part of the problem is that you guys are defining "morals" as implying one has to make sacrifices to help society. A monk is not helping society in any way, but that doesn't mean he isn't living a principled life.

I agree with you that morals can't truly exist without religion, but, do you realize belief isn't a choice?
You say that there is nothing for atheists but the rope, but then try to convince them not to kill. If there is nothing left but death, if hate the world to the point you want to die, you really think saying "it won't make a difference bro" is enough to convince a suicidal man not to kill?
Sure, there is no reason to do so, but there is no reason not to do so, either.

Why do you feel that belief isn't a choice? I was raised without religion, yet I made the choice to consider the possibility of God. If libertarian free will is false, then that leaves relatively two possible circumstances. Either I made the choice indirectly by choosing which situational reactions to take and which thought/behavior patterns to endorse(this is the stance I take), or the world is completely deterministic and I had no choice at all. In result of the latter option, then I also have no choice but to believe that you're wrong, and now the argument will descend into infinite regress(in the exact opposite manner as that of libertarian free will). This is why the belief in hard determinism fails to be productive.

Last edited:
To be honest, it doesn't matter what you do as a low status man. You could scalp yourself and glue it to your chin like a beard, and it wouldn't decrease your chances of getting laid.

Why do you feel that belief isn't a choice? I was raised without religion, yet I made the choice to consider the possibility of God. If libertarian free will is false, then that leaves relatively two possible circumstances. Either I made the choice indirectly by choosing which situational reactions to take and which thought/behavior patterns to endorse(this is the stance I take), or the world is completely deterministic and I had no choice at all. In result of the latter option, then I also have no choice but to believe that you're wrong, and now the argument will descend into infinite regress(in the exact opposite manner as that of libertarian free will). This is why the belief in hard determinism fails to be productive.
tfw too drunk to continue discussing high IQ moral shit :feelsrope:
tomorrow eh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back