Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Monarchy Failed and led to Incels

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Liberty or Death
★★★★★
look at pictures of true Kings throughout history they have one thing in common.

They are the top 5% or even 1% of the population of genetics in term of intelligence and/or looks.
However, how could such “superior” genetic stock be over thrown?

Here’s how…

TSAR NICHOLAS II for example was a good leader and attractive but still
destroyed by Marxist Psychopathic Jews
and literally replaced by a Jew

The grandson of a Jew, whose Jewish relatives converted to Christianity, whose allies played down his Jewish origins just as fervently as his enemies played them up, V.I. Lenin makes for a fascinating case study of the many complexities associated with the 'Jewish question' in Russia.” - quote from a Book by Yohanan Petrovsky-Shtern

These Kings have been replaced either by Jewish Republics turned Feminine Democracies, and yes I do consider the British monarchy part of Jewish democracy.

A little side note Abraham Lincoln was a Jew pill for yah

“Lincoln was a man of great spiritual conviction. Yet – and I find this fact fascinatingly instructive – Abraham Lincoln is the only American president not to have declared himself a member of any particular religious faith. That fact has given rise to a great deal of interesting speculation. In fact, there are those who believe that Honest Abe was Jewish.

After all, his name was Abraham. His great-grandfather was named Mordechai. Lincoln was the only president not to have a formal religious affiliation. He was neither raised in a church nor did he ever belong to a church.

The town of Lincoln, in eastern England, whence his ancestors came, has an interesting Jewish history.
A Jewish community was established there in 1159.
During Crusader riots, the Sheriff of Lincoln saved the Jews by giving them official protection.
St. Hugh, the great Bishop of Lincoln, taught love of Jews to his parishioners. His death was marked by an official period of mourning among Lincoln's Jews.
When Abraham Lincoln was assassinated, whole Jewish communities sat shiva. Rabbis all over the country eulogized the fallen president. Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise, the man who created Reform Judaism in this country, began his eulogy with the words... "Brethren, the lamented Abraham Lincoln believed himself to be bone from our bone and flesh from our flesh. He supposed himself to be a descendant of Hebrew parentage. He said so in my presence.

Or they have been replaced by psychopathic Jews and their Marxist ideology which killed millions of Ukrainians and much more.

Now on the other hand for example look at this literal Matriarchal JEW (I’m willing to bet the English Monarchy was taken over by Jews.)

6CE3F77F C8BD 417D B035 1101787A13B4

The Monarch was supposed to protect HIS people, queen elizabeth is a product of Zionist interference for example, definitely of Jewish ancestry. The British isles is currently in turmoil being invaded by foreigners with reverse colonization and what did the Queen do?

Nothing

In fact, it was Prince Philip, the Queen’s late husband, who made the first unofficial visit in 1994 to accept Yad Vashem’s recognition of his mother, Princess Alice of Greece, as one of the “Righteous Among the Nations.” Princess Alice saved three Jews during the Nazi occupation of Greece and is buried at a convent on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.

Why would a non Jew from Greece be buried in Israel? Mhm I wonder (((why)))

Queens were generally never regarded in high status until recent history, I wonder (((why))).

[Jews are literally lizards in the sense they are predatory and on top of that PARASITES that feast off of the host nation to survive (no wonder both USA and Russia support ISRAEL)

A real King not only was the top of his looks but also intelligence, Kings knew that ruling his people in their best interest was the smartest thing to do, and so it worked up until you find out who held an equally powerful deck of cards up their sleeves.

The Merchants, AKA Zionists AKA THE JEWS.

Call me crazy but in my opinion, the reason why I’ve come to the belief that Hitler was not only autistic but was also hijacked by the Jews as a pawn to criminalize ever going after them again was because Hitler knew about the Jews and was able to observe their behavior in autistic detail, another autist who saw the Jews for who they were was Heinrich Himmler).

Much like many other prominent figures in history he knew about them and their actions and rightfully kicked them out.

Basically now that Nazism is censored hard more than any other ideology in the modern world you’re only left with Capitalism (Merchant Jews) or Marxism (Psychopathic Jews) which are both two sides of the same coin.

In my opinion knowing that Hitler was part Jewish he was probably part of the real Jews that Jesus even mentioned multiple times: “I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Now to tie things into perspective; how the fucking hell does this have anything to do with my Inceldom?

It is of my upmost belief that without a strong Male leader the country is susceptible to cultural subversion and hijacking of enemies of the people.

If culture and tradition were to be maintained most of us would not be in this predicament either we would be in a traditional marriage during peace or invading foreign land to steal their women for the fatherland during war.

There is a chance you might be Incel because of this treacherous Jewish system that controls the world. Either by using you as a number for profits and wealth or a number for slavery and poverty.

You are being used by (((them)))

@Robtical

Thoughts?

Attachments

• FD3A0A66-AE2D-44AE-B099-2B1AFFD68E99.jpeg
    FD3A0A66-AE2D-44AE-B099-2B1AFFD68E99.jpeg
    385.8 KB · Views: 91
  • B9320F21-3B71-4A1B-A567-87D8E3F3FD8A.jpeg
    B9320F21-3B71-4A1B-A567-87D8E3F3FD8A.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Fuck I fucked up the thread I’m sorry

Hold up I’ll try and fix it on my pc over for my ass godamn

I wonder if anyone will actually read this and tell me their thoughts jfl it is seriously over for high effortcels

I wonder if anyone will actually read this and tell me their thoughts jfl it is seriously over for high effortcels
Jews are mainly whites' problem, so i cant really say much as a chinkcel

Read. I agree, Jews are responsible for every problem in modern society (unironically). Part of the reason that the Media is so obsessed with incels is because most of us are able to observe and analyze the society that made us this way, not because we're Le Misogynist Terrorists.

Who do you think degraded Asian culture? Don't forget, Aryan of the East
Its over either way, Japan is too fucked jfl, literally most of their men became gigacucks that dont even want to fuck their own women. I miss it when they darktriadmaxxed in nanjing by raping foids left and right :owo:

Jews are mainly whites' problem, so i cant really say much as a chinkcel
They’re everywhere dude, South America, The West + USA, Africa, I wouldn’t even doubt that they are in Asia at this point.
Read. I agree, Jews are responsible for every problem in modern society (unironically). Part of the reason that the Media is so obsessed with incels is because most of us are able to observe and analyze the society that made us this way, not because we're Le Misogynist Terrorists.
Incels are right and they’re wrong.
On a more serious note the Medias job in the west is to promote news that generates the most views for… PROFITS. They’re never going to report on the real problems like we point out but just the same old same old that I don’t even have to mention.

Things are getting so bad that they now have to report about men being single and jobless or else they lose those views to YouTubers.

Seriously go check CNNs latest report on men not in the workforce it probably has more than 100% the usual viewership they usually get.

That’s how bad it has gotten, but of course they don’t want young men listening to us but rather the “experts”.
Who do you think degraded Asian culture? Don't forget, Aryan of the East
America degraded the East with neo-colonization paid for yours truly, Shecklestein.
Its over either way, Japan is too fucked jfl, literally most of their men became gigacucks that dont even want to fuck their own women. I miss it when they darktriadmaxxed in nanjing by raping foids left and right :owo:
Yeah society will correct itself though if the Mouse Utopia over socializationpill is anything to go off of.

Pro Tip: don’t live anywhere near the cities when shit goes down.

This is why I'm an anarchist. I don't want the illuminati or jews to rule over me. But retards think voting for a republican or democrat will change things, no it won't, they are both in the back pockets of the illuminati.

look at pictures of true Kings throughout history they have one thing in common.

They are the top 5% or even 1% of the population of genetics in term of intelligence and/or looks.
However, how could such “superior” genetic stock be over thrown?

Here’s how…

TSAR NICHOLAS II for example was a good leader and attractive but still
destroyed by Marxist Psychopathic Jews
and literally replaced by a Jew

The grandson of a Jew, whose Jewish relatives converted to Christianity, whose allies played down his Jewish origins just as fervently as his enemies played them up, V.I. Lenin makes for a fascinating case study of the many complexities associated with the 'Jewish question' in Russia.” - quote from a Book by Yohanan Petrovsky-Shtern

These Kings have been replaced either by Jewish Republics turned Feminine Democracies, and yes I do consider the British monarchy part of Jewish democracy.

A little side note Abraham Lincoln was a Jew pill for yah

“Lincoln was a man of great spiritual conviction. Yet – and I find this fact fascinatingly instructive – Abraham Lincoln is the only American president not to have declared himself a member of any particular religious faith. That fact has given rise to a great deal of interesting speculation. In fact, there are those who believe that Honest Abe was Jewish.

After all, his name was Abraham. His great-grandfather was named Mordechai. Lincoln was the only president not to have a formal religious affiliation. He was neither raised in a church nor did he ever belong to a church.

The town of Lincoln, in eastern England, whence his ancestors came, has an interesting Jewish history.
A Jewish community was established there in 1159.
During Crusader riots, the Sheriff of Lincoln saved the Jews by giving them official protection.
St. Hugh, the great Bishop of Lincoln, taught love of Jews to his parishioners. His death was marked by an official period of mourning among Lincoln's Jews.
When Abraham Lincoln was assassinated, whole Jewish communities sat shiva. Rabbis all over the country eulogized the fallen president. Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise, the man who created Reform Judaism in this country, began his eulogy with the words... "Brethren, the lamented Abraham Lincoln believed himself to be bone from our bone and flesh from our flesh. He supposed himself to be a descendant of Hebrew parentage. He said so in my presence.

Or they have been replaced by psychopathic Jews and their Marxist ideology which killed millions of Ukrainians and much more.

Now on the other hand for example look at this literal Matriarchal JEW (I’m willing to bet the English Monarchy was taken over by Jews.)

View attachment 765098

The Monarch was supposed to protect HIS people, queen elizabeth is a product of Zionist interference for example, definitely of Jewish ancestry. The British isles is currently in turmoil being invaded by foreigners with reverse colonization and what did the Queen do?

Nothing

In fact, it was Prince Philip, the Queen’s late husband, who made the first unofficial visit in 1994 to accept Yad Vashem’s recognition of his mother, Princess Alice of Greece, as one of the “Righteous Among the Nations.” Princess Alice saved three Jews during the Nazi occupation of Greece and is buried at a convent on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.

Why would a non Jew from Greece be buried in Israel? Mhm I wonder (((why)))

Queens were generally never regarded in high status until recent history, I wonder (((why))).

[Jews are literally lizards in the sense they are predatory and on top of that PARASITES that feast off of the host nation to survive (no wonder both USA and Russia support ISRAEL)

A real King not only was the top of his looks but also intelligence, Kings knew that ruling his people in their best interest was the smartest thing to do, and so it worked up until you find out who held an equally powerful deck of cards up their sleeves.

The Merchants, AKA Zionists AKA THE JEWS.

Call me crazy but in my opinion, the reason why I’ve come to the belief that Hitler was not only autistic but was also hijacked by the Jews as a pawn to criminalize ever going after them again was because Hitler knew about the Jews and was able to observe their behavior in autistic detail, another autist who saw the Jews for who they were was Heinrich Himmler).

Much like many other prominent figures in history he knew about them and their actions and rightfully kicked them out.

Basically now that Nazism is censored hard more than any other ideology in the modern world you’re only left with Capitalism (Merchant Jews) or Marxism (Psychopathic Jews) which are both two sides of the same coin.

In my opinion knowing that Hitler was part Jewish he was probably part of the real Jews that Jesus even mentioned multiple times: “I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Now to tie things into perspective; how the fucking hell does this have anything to do with my Inceldom?

It is of my upmost belief that without a strong Male leader the country is susceptible to cultural subversion and hijacking of enemies of the people.

If culture and tradition were to be maintained most of us would not be in this predicament either we would be in a traditional marriage during peace or invading foreign land to steal their women for the fatherland during war.

There is a chance you might be Incel because of this treacherous Jewish system that controls the world. Either by using you as a number for profits and wealth or a number for slavery and poverty.

You are being used by (((them)))

@Robtical

Thoughts?
Did you forget to take your pills? You write some nonsense.

cope. we're fucked.

Did you forget to take your pills? You write some nonsense.
So you’re saying most prominent figures throughout history aren’t Jews (sources come from Jewish websites themselves)?

Here take 10mg of this pill called retardfixerupper