Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why mentalcels suffer way less than trucels

TripleCel

TripleCel

Recruit
★★★
Whether or not you believe "mentalcels" exist, they can still feel the pain of not having sex or intimate relationships with females.
That being said mentalcels have it way easier than trucels in nearly all aspects of life.

Being an incel isn't just not fucking a random girl. Being an incel includes the struggle of waking up every morning and having to live a life that you don't deserve and that you feel isn't your's. You feel trapped inside a body that restricts you from achieving anything and everything you ever wanted. To me at least the cause of being an involuntary celibate is far worse than the effect of not being able to have sex with a woman. I'm talking about hating how deformed and ugly you look, not being able to feel confident with yourself, not wanting to go out with anyone due to your repulsive appearance, missing out on opportunities in life, having to cope with the fact that you're ugly and that it will only get worse as life goes on.

Sure, you might not have sex if you consider yourself a mentalcel and that can definitely affect you, but at least you don't feel the pain of being legitimately ugly and knowing that it will never change.

I love you (full homo)

This 100% i dont even care about benis in bagina

<------ ugly asf ( not the girl tho)

i hate these kind of posts. both are horrible in their own right and the end results can be the same. Complete alienation. A mentalcel can argue that a truecel can still make friends if he has a personality. A mentalcel however cannot enter into any kind of relationship with men and women if he has no personality or seveer social anxiety. This goes for good looking mentalcels as well.

jamho22 said:
i hate these kind of posts. both are horrible in their own right and the end results can be the same. Complete alienation. A mentalcel can argue that a truecel can still make friends if he has a personality. A mentalcel however cannot enter into any kind of relationship with men and women if he has no personality or seveer social anxiety. This goes for good looking mentalcels as well.

Truecels are often mentalcels aswell

DeathToFakecels said:
I love you (full homo)
Love you back broski

jamho22 said:
If you never looked at a pic of yourself with true disgust and shock you can't relate to the feeling. believe me I'm not just saying random shit, you would much rather be an incel because ur autistic and can't talk to girls than because you are deformed and hideous. If nothing else works you can just ran mute game as a mentalcel if you're not ugly.

ArtoriasWolf said:
stuttercel said:
Truecels are often mentalcels aswell
That's true, but when I said mentalcels I was referring to people who are celibates due to solely their mental capabilities aka not ugly/tru cels.

TripleCel said:
That's true, but when I said mentalcels I was referring to people who are celibates due to solely their mental capabilities aka not ugly/tru cels.

Just good to mention that's how it usually is.