Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why men NEED to be Blackpilled

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
http://web.archive.org/web/20230219...eidre/10248498/partner-after-five-years-apps/

"Dear Deidre
UNLUCKY IN LOVE I can’t find a partner after five years desperately using dating apps
Edited by Sally Land
Published: 17:48, 18 Feb 2023

DEAR DEIDRE: I HAVE been using dating apps for five years and can’t find a partner.

I am 31 and have always found dating awkward.

Some people have told me I make them uncomfortable.

Growing up, I only ever had one girlfriend.

My friends tell me I have good qualities for a lasting relationship and they encouraged me to join a dating site.

Advertisement

Five years on and I’ve not even managed to secure a date.

I’ve been invited to my friends’ wedding but I’m the only one without a plus one so I’m going to make an excuse not to attend.

Why is it that am I so unlucky in love?

DEIDRE SAYS: It’s easy to feel defeated if you’ve not had any luck in dating but you’re not alone.

Many singles in your position feel the same, but you won’t find love by hiding yourself away.

Go to the wedding. Get out more. Find someone who shares your interests by picking up a hobby.

My support pack Widening Your Social Scene explains more."

A desperate man wrote to a toilet for advice and she gave a very short Bluepilled non-answer while using a chubby Currycel as an image to represent lonely men.

All and every toilet is 100% aware of the Blackpill but they will not openly admit it because society benefits from men being Bluepilled. This man should absolutely be Blackpilled and he would immediately benefit by being able to looksmax to his genetic potential, but because he's given Bluepilled advice he's not doing the right things to find a date and then wonder why he's alone after so long.

She doesn't actually answer his Question, at this point even the Redpill is a better answer than the Bluepill because Redpillers at least tell you to go to the gym and lose weight.

The Bluepill is more harmful for men's mental health than the Blackpill has ever been or will ever be.

Get this guy a plane ticket to the Philippines ASAP.

IncelTV is bad for telling men not to talk about the Blackpill and Wheat Waffles is absolutely right trying to Blackpill all men.

Either you take the blackpill or the BP takes you

stopped reading at "had one girlfriend" tbh

"Mainstreamification" is a cancer. What makes you think the blackpill will be exempt?