Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Many Women Want to Be with Tall Men

• Thread starter Deleted member 6470
  • Start date
Deleted member 6470

Deleted member 6470

Self-banned
-

An old article from 2013.

At the end, she had to spread the bluepill because she knew her readers would kill themselves.

"This study shows the hidden biases we may have toward people based on nothing other than their physical appearance. No matter what your actual height, it is the personal qualities you bring to a relationship that, eventually, will bring you into contact with your ideal partner."

I'm sure our friendly redditors and other copers would find counterarguments.

Cliff : it's over.

An old article from 2013.

At the end, she had to spread the bluepill because she knew her readers would kill themselves.

"This study shows the hidden biases we may have toward people based on nothing other than their physical appearance. No matter what your actual height, it is the personal qualities you bring to a relationship that, eventually, will bring you into contact with your ideal partner."

I'm sure our friendly redditors and other copers would find counterarguments.

Cliff : it's over.

One of my ancestors was very short (read, average for the time) but had a tall wife.
The local old Farmers that knew him tell us that he would just slap her if she acted up.

I think if women understood the power the average male yields and wouldnt fall for anti-male Propaganda,
gender Relations would at least improve.

:feelskek:
One of my ancestors was very short (read, average for the time) but had a tall wife.
The local old Farmers that knew him tell us that he would just slap her if she acted up.
Based and high T turbomanlet
I think if women understood the power the average male yields
What power?
and wouldnt fall for anti-male Propaganda,
gender Relations would at least improve.
That’s asking A LOT

Last edited:
No matter what your actual height, it is the personal qualities you bring to a relationship that, eventually, will bring you into contact with your ideal partner.
That sentence is so out of place it's obvious she just included it to make manlets feel better jfl.

Being born as a manlet is death sentence

:feelskek:

Based and high T turbomanlet

What power?

That’s asking A LOT

Women think the average man is a weak bitch because media has been telling them so for decades now.
They dont get that the power difference between the average male and the average Woman is like between Mike Tyson and a regular guy.
A man can lay out a Woman in one Punch without Training.

What I meant was that it would at least create an aura of respect.
In the past, These physical differences were obivous because men and women would do phsycial Labor alongside each other and women would get mogged by men on the daily.

Imagine Walking into a tiger Cage, but you have no fear because movies have been telling you all your life that tigers are all bitches and dont bite anyways.
Thats what women are doing, they are dancing with the Wolves thinking they are their equal.
And then someone snaps.

They dont get that that manlet they cut off in traffic can get Angry enough to t-bone their car and puch through the windshield like the Terminator.

If there was at least the respect of that in their minds, they wouldnt dare acting like they do.

Women think the average man is a weak bitch because media has been telling them so for decades now.
They dont get that the power difference between the average male and the average Woman is like between Mike Tyson and a regular guy.
A man can lay out a Woman in one Punch without Training.

What I meant was that it would at least create an aura of respect.
In the past, These physical differences were obivous because men and women would do phsycial Labor alongside each other and women would get mogged by men on the daily.

Imagine Walking into a tiger Cage, but you have no fear because movies have been telling you all your life that tigers are all bitches and dont bite anyways.
Thats what women are doing, they are dancing with the Wolves thinking they are their equal.
And then someone snaps.

They dont get that that manlet they cut off in traffic can get Angry enough to t-bone their car and puch through the windshield like the Terminator.

If there was at least the respect of that in their minds, they wouldnt dare acting like they do.
Men will only continue to get weaker, most are bugmen beta soys. The estrogen in the food and dropping T levels don’t help either

It's hilarious how that's just written without any evidence at ALL. The entire article just talks about a blackpilled study and then it just concludes with a bluepilled line, like a lunatic talking to themselves/reassuring themselves it's all going to be okay when it clearly isn't.

It's like a fucking disclaimer, as if they're aware they've been committing wrongthink and are now trying to cover their tracks lmao. Fucking ridiculous.

Are you asking my height?
I'm 6'1.
Oh I am saying "If you are not 6 ft tall, you might as well be 6 ft under." I am 5'10 though

Oh I am saying "If you are not 6 ft tall, you might as well be 6 ft under." I am 5'10 though
based.

Now even 6 ft is kind of average. Chads in my uni are generally above 6'3. Never began.

based.

Now even 6 ft is kind of average. Chads in my uni are generally above 6'3. Never began.
Sooner or later I have to LL to look barely human in 2030.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back