Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why many curries (and other ethnics) end up self-hating

hartz4cel

hartz4cel

Recruit
★★★
The same applies probably also to other ethnic groups, but I can only speak out of the curry perspective.

One of the reasons why many curries (and probably other ethnics too) end up self-hating has to do with their upbringing and social background. Curry parents could unconsciously let their children to develop self-hate by teaching them to don't do certain things that will ruin their reputation or are associated with lower class people, to adapt to the white majority society and not attract negative attention, this can lead to behaviours that increases an obsession with your image and eventually lead to a twisted self-image. It is more prevalent among curries in USA and Canada because the majority of curries there come from middle and upper-class backgrounds, and the fear of "what will people say" is a distinctive feature of their culture and mentality, to differentiate themselves from those curries with traditional backgrounds like lower-class or village people. Self hate allows for others ethnicities to mock curries as a whole because it's easier to do it to a group that will not rebel or cause nuisance when provoked. Contrast this to curries in the UK whom come from traditional backgrounds and have less of the "what will people say" mindset allowing them to be less mocked and more feared.

The reason deathnics hate themselves is because women hate us and men look down on us.

This is probably true, but the bigger reason is looks. Average curry is shorter and uglier than average white. Average curry suffers similarly to a below-average white because they're roughly on the same level of looks. Meanwhile, chadpreet does as well as white normie or even white chad because his looks level is on par with them.

I think it’s because they’re a small part of the population and don’t feel like everyone else :feelsjuice:

The reason deathnics hate themselves is because women hate us and men look down on us.
This alone is not a reason to end up self-hating. There's more behind this.

The same applies probably also to other ethnic groups, but I can only speak out of the curry perspective.

One of the reasons why many curries (and probably other ethnics too) end up self-hating has to do with their upbringing and social background. Curry parents could unconsciously let their children to develop self-hate by teaching them to don't do certain things that will ruin their reputation or are associated with lower class people, to adapt to the white majority society and not attract negative attention, this can lead to behaviours that increases an obsession with your image and eventually lead to a twisted self-image. It is more prevalent among curries in USA and Canada because the majority of curries there come from middle and upper-class backgrounds, and the fear of "what will people say" is a distinctive feature of their culture and mentality, to differentiate themselves from those curries with traditional backgrounds like lower-class or village people. Self hate allows for others ethnicities to mock curries as a whole because it's easier to do it to a group that will not rebel or cause nuisance when provoked. Contrast this to curries in the UK whom come from traditional backgrounds and have less of the "what will people say" mindset allowing them to be less mocked and more feared.
I hate being curry because majority of my curry bros are low T cucks who are happy betabuxxing blowout stinky curry roastie pussy.

Also there is massive infighting among Curries.

No one looks down on Asian men lmao. Well at least not on Changs.

I think it’s because they’re a small part of the population and don’t feel like everyone else :feelsjuice:
True, and social upbringing can strengthen this effect.

This is probably true, but the bigger reason is looks. Average curry is shorter and uglier than average white. Average curry suffers similarly to a below-average white because they're roughly on the same level of looks. Meanwhile, chadpreet does as well as white normie or even white chad because his looks level is on par with them.
Midget spics don’t have as many issues as curries and rice from my experience. OP is definitely onto something.

I don't hate myself.

cope, im very proud nationalist indian

this pretty much. i didn't hate myself until i read why rice were the least desired, especially by noodles.

not true. Most ethnics don't self-hate

I do, because I absolutely despise the culture of my family. I want to act white, but they hinder me.

not true. Most ethnics don't self-hate

I do, because I absolutely despise the culture of my family. I want to act white, but they hinder me.
You're sand from Germany, right?

recognizing that your genes are the reason why you cannot ascend is fine, but the ones that actually self-hate are weak cucks that deserve their fate. reality is unforgiving to the ones that would rather accept their fate instead of fighting the status quo

Yeah, usually the ethnics in Germany don't hate themselves. That's more a American/Canadian thing. Btw, what made you hate yourself, despite it not being that common in Germany?

recognizing that your genes are the reason why you cannot ascend is fine, but the ones that actually self-hate are weak cucks that deserve their fate. reality is unforgiving to the ones that would rather accept their fate instead of fighting the status quo
:yes:

No one looks down on Asian men lmao. Well at least not on Changs.
Ok sorry but this is just retarded :feelskek:

Midget spics don’t have as many issues as curries and rice from my experience. OP is definitely onto something.
They don't have issues because they're more masculine and low inhib maxxed, if they were low T and high inhib like ricecels it would be over for them.

Ok sorry but this is just retarded :feelskek:

They don't have issues because they're more masculine and low inhib maxxed, if they were low T and high inhib like ricecels it would be over for them.
Curries and rice are high inhib maxxed due to years of being treated like a dog by their parents to study study study and not allowed to do much else.

Curries and rice are high inhib maxxed due to years of being treated like a dog by their parents to study study study and not allowed to do much else.
Nah it's just genetics, even as toddlers there's a clear difference between rice and other races. Curries are not as bad, actually they're pretty low inhib.

Nah it's just genetics, even as toddlers there's a clear difference between rice and other races. Curries are not as bad, actually they're pretty low inhib.
Nah, rice can be low inhib. I know some rice here who’s parents are born here, and they are low inhib af. I know blacks who are high-inhib af due to their parents being super strict and giving beatings if he got less than an A.

Nah, rice can be low inhib. I know some rice here who’s parents are born here, and they are low inhib af. I know blacks who are high-inhib af due to their parents being super strict and giving beatings if he got less than an A.
Well no shit some rice are low inhib and some blacks are high inhib, just like some rice are 6'4 and some blacks are 5'6 :feelsjuice:

Well no shit some rice are low inhib and some blacks are high inhib, just like some rice are 6'4 and some blacks are 5'6 :feelsjuice:
Inhibition is hugely socialization, not just genetic.

White people never knew suffering

well nobody likes to be a weak faggot that gets shipped to far off lands to pick cotton all day long.