Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Are you low inhib enough to rope like this?

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Are low inhib enough to stab yourself to death?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-

Attachments

• 0084fe639e12_130581.mp4
    3.7 MB
I'd rather die of old age

What in the absolute fuck.
@Transcended Trucel

Can we please use the NSFW tag for stuff like this lmao I was going to sleep soon.

He must’ve ingested 900 mg pregabalin + rivotril roche + faxe 10% beer + k2 + speed (in video game).

Well that's enough incels.is for me today.

Insane. Why not just use a regular method what the fuck

It should never have to come to this for us.

Its easier to tie a rope, that dude was doing it for attention probably wanted to show his death to people who wronged him which are most likely to be his ex-wife or ex-gf.
Stupid fucking normie.

Its easier to tie a rope, that dude was doing it for attention probably wanted to show his death to people who wronged him which are most likely to be his ex-wife or ex-gf.
Stupid fucking normie.
lol I would literally just take a certain amount of pills to make sure I overdose.

Christ that looked painful :feelsugh:

im assuming this is in the balkans by the language used, in which this makes sense. still wtf lol

No, looks like Jewkraine. I would rope if I was stuck there too.
language being typed in the chat isn't in cyrllic though, so i doubt it. and yeah agreed lol

language being typed in the chat isn't in cyrllic though, so i doubt it. and yeah agreed lol
Yeah idk + he has a name which sounds more Greek than Slavic. Anyway, he must’ve been using @Sneir’s daily regiment.

Yeah idk + he has a name which sounds more Greek than Slavic. Anyway, he must’ve been using @Sneir’s daily regiment.
true

Low iq moment

Retard way to die.

The chickennuggetpill destroyed him :feelsrope:

Looks fake as fuck

If youre dumb enough to go like this you deserve it 100%. Seriously what the fuck?

I can.

Once at work a homeless guy pulled a knife out and charged at me. I just stood there staring at him thankful that it's all finally about to end but he suddenly stopped.

this is what happens after you try to piss and cum at the same time:feelshaha:

Oddly, this looks rather relaxing

This how a true man dies. Without fear. Without running from pain. Hardcore

It's Lithuanian or Latvian. I wonder why he looks like an ethnic though.

I'm sure this is much easier if you're ridiculously drunk or drugged up in some way.

It's probably only the first couple of stabs which really hurt. Adrenaline and shit...

I'd be more afraid of losing my breath, that was disturbing to hear.

That is FUCKED. It easily has to be one of the worse ways to die. In the video you can literally hear his lungs filling up with his own blood and then him struggling to breathe, then he basically drowns in it.

Surely the only way he could have done all this was by overdosing on some extreme painkiller.

Anyway there are much easier, quicker, and less painful ways to die. The Exit Bag method is probably the least painful and the easiest that comes to mind. Additionally if he only had access to a knife he could have just slit his throat and/or wrists instead of stabbing himself repeatedly in the chest.

YouTube Kids channels be like:

Attention seeking cunt, rest in piss

thats actually the most cucked way to rope.

Dude was probably high as fuck though

NO i would jump off a building