Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why male suicides are a good thing

The time to take our side is before you need help. All these tradcucks who shit on incels and mgtow and so on, then they get served divorce papers and they want to talk about no fault divorce and family court, they can eat shit. You can't buy insurance after crashing your car. First they have to take our side, then they can ask for help.

it was always cope or rope. either that or get euthanasia. this is what other people say not me. living a life of suffering is retarded

Well, society can't work without men.... Our deaths are death to this world. Since i think society must collapse.... we lose but we win.

Sexhavers do commit suicides. The divorce-rape industry is so great that it often ruins these bluepilled simps to the point of suicide. I feel like LTNs and MTNs are more blackpilled and more likely to cover their asses with pre-nup agreements and similar. Incels never have to worry about getting divorce raped.

Having said that, per the study in Sweden a 1 inch height increase = 9% decreased risk of suicide.