Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why looksmaxing won't get more popular

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
i know that looksmaxers will always say that they will become chad and bla bla bla, but, there is a thing they are not taking into consideration, hypergamy rising, females increasing their standards, WGTOW and lesbianism increasing

birth rates keep going down, females are having less children because they are increasing their standards or are becoming less submissive by the day:
976976 1 1464092977333 1 1 1449295 1 1 1Ae4f081fdd98486db37da70aa78beb2f976714
there are other developed countries who have managed to stay in the same birth rate but that's because they keep importing africans and indians

lesbianism is going up:
Proxy 2
https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20210610-why-more-women-identify-as-sexually-fluid-than-men

median age at first marriage is going up:
Stories singles1

less people marry every year less and less:
The single life

Things are just gonna become too hard, these guys believe that everything will stay the same and women have not changed mentally since the 1950s or 1900s, but they are wrong as i explain in this thread:

longer thread where i explain why females are becoming more aggressive and will become more aggressive, using the universe 25 mouse utopia experiment:

Last edited:
Everyone is looksmaxing already even normies and chadlites

As a highschoolcel I can assure you next generation is gonna be wild but not in a good way

New generation is gonna be more blackpilled than ever

I like this thread

it has more effort then most threads these days

Looksmaxing is cope for most men