Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why looksmax.org is retarded

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
They dont realise the fundamentals of looks. Generally the difference between a good looking and an ugly person is ratios (having a short or long face, too narrow face etc) and bone structure (weak chin, strong jaw, chiseled cheeks, flat cheeks)

They honestly believe 'if I get tan cream and get my lower eyelid heightened by 0.88cm I will increase 2.34 psl points'

Also they worship male models all day who are picked for fashion purposes not for their sex appeal. And theres literally people dedicating their lives on there to worshipping a specific Male model all day everyday like what the fuck. Overall the most retarded website I've ever seen

There are men that women lust after which those guys would rate 2 PSL.

The autism is strong there, but there are a few high iq users who give solid advice.
Also the chad worship going on is off putting to say the least

Imagine worshiping any models, male or female. Seriously flawed coping strategy. Also very cringe-worthy.

Yeah it is worth noting a lot of male models are picked by gay men, not by women, so that's why you can see a lot of quite effeminate male models.

Not sure if they have a no chad/Incel worship rule there. If not they should get one. If they do then WTF. Mind you this place needs a bit of a beat down with certain unwanted behaviours.
The autism is strong there, but there are a few high iq users who give solid advice.
Also the chad worship going on is off putting to say the least

Agreed.
Imagine worshiping any models, male or female. Seriously flawed coping strategy. Also very cringe-worthy.

Just faggotry tbh.

That's lookism.

Loomsmaxxing is only possible if you had the looks to begin with.

Gigacope

And softmaxxing is effective if you are not an uggo. A lot there have potential or are already above average looking. So getting lean and a tan and fixing a small suboptimal area in your face is legit for them.

The average incels.co user needs a head transplant and a modified lefort 3 afterwards

Last edited:
It's cucked as hell. Too many chad worshipping normfaggots.

True, the biggest factor for looks is overall bone structure in the face.

Gigacope

And softmaxxing is effective if you are not an uggo. A lot there have potential or are already above average looking. So getting lean and a tan and fixing a small suboptimal area in your face is legit for them.

The average incels.co user needs a head transplant and a modified lefort 3 afterwards
It's legit for them but they are never going to be Chad's, you can never get jaw and cheekbones like meeks if you're not born with it. You can just make yourself look less beta

They focus too much on the little things, and don't seem to realize that when it comes to looksmaxxing, 20% of the effort generates 80% of results. Doing some skincare, getting in a decent and lean shape, treating their alopecia and making a decent haircut, wearing clothes that fit on you, getting a mild tan and wearing insoles already goes a long way and gives you most of the results. Everything else (besides some surgery) like Melanotan II, roidmaxxing, using shitloads of products and supplements, etc... gives you litte to no results, and it's just a waste of time and money.

If you did the basics i showed above and some surgery and still didn't got anything, it's GIGA-FUCKING-OVER for you, and if you did manage to ascend, going the extra mile woudn't make any difference whatsoever.

It's legit for them but they are never going to be Chad's, you can never get jaw and cheekbones like meeks if you're not born with it. You can just make yourself look less beta
Osteotomies in combination with implants are legit. If you don't have a fucked up base for implants together with Osteotomies you can have a chad face. Don't forget that people there are already pretty gl. With peek implants it's like you're adding bone mass.

Osteotomies in combination with implants are legit. If you don't have a fucked up base for implants together with Osteotomies you can have a chad face. Don't forget that people there are already pretty gl. With peek implants it's like you're adding bone mass.
Show me a surgey of someone becoming as good looking as young johnny depp or meeks

I mean the few models they worship are definitely supermodels who definitely have high-sex appeal if you're referring to people like Chico, Barrett, Gandy, Bateman, etc etc

They consistently make posts calling those fashion models ugly.

But yeah the website mostly sucks.

Everyone should put in basic effort: lean, certain skin and hair care, stop balding, etc.

If that doesn't work check the ideal ratios and measure them. If you have good ratios then it's probably individual features ruining you and surgery can perhaps save you.

If you have poor ratios it's over.

Last edited:
Show me a surgey of someone becoming as good looking as young johnny depp or meeks

Male model makeover mps ny 2 1

Would have needed a chin wing before though. Most people irl who get implants are sadly scared of osteotomies

Last edited:
You would be surprised how many chadlites are lurking there to get their daily attention.

View attachment 236588
Would have needed a chin wing before though. Most people irl who get implants are sadly scared of osteotomies
Lol he didn't improve that much it looks deformed and overdone tbh. Square jaw is a meme. What's important is actually having some jawline.

Very important in real life because your face isn't always viewed from a straight on angle.

Lol he didn't improve that much it looks deformed and overdone tbh. Square jaw is a meme. What's important is actually having some jawline.

Very important in real life because your face isn't always viewed from a straight on angle.

Just buy Chad's face theory

Yeah it is worth noting a lot of male models are picked by gay men, not by women, so that's why you can see a lot of quite effeminate male models.
not more effeminate than tiktok prettyboy chads that slay thousands of jbs

I don't like it tbh

Terrible place to go to as an incel

True. It is a very homosexual website.

Chad worship in that site

That arvid guy is pretty funny but I don't see why you'd spent much time on that site. "Which male model is more attractive?" like idk dude maybe go fishing or something...lol

Gigacope

A head transplant and a lefort 3 is implying theyre mentalcel lmao and cant attract women with suficient psl to have sex appeal but need more looks to attract because of complete spergdom

I see he's banned, but does anyone know what he meant by this?

I'd like to see some examples of such men

tbh

Most people on that shitty website overexaggerates their lay count and don't know what being incel actually is. They make alot more baseless claims over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back