Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why live when no cultured waifu of culture?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
stupid debil former best friend wit dumb roastie ugly...no need for that...i see it on the facebooks...

he stupid. i wish one day that he die and i be with adorable qt loli of culture...fit for my personality of culture....and i no get ugly roastie. but cannot get adorable qt waifu, for am faggycel in frame...life is hard for livings in lithuania (separatist part of russia), where i mentally disabled from years of missed teen love.

life hard because cannot get such adorable qt loli of culture. stupid dads hates me for trying...like their femoid to go to young boys and get plow, become roastie and uncultured.

Change your avi and it would've been more recognizable

i'm surprised to see that nigga banned

@Diocel @Grothendieck @Pennywise

Napoleon de nigger

i wanna die

Tfu on smother I other kin tfu on overprotective daddies of teen girls tfu on debil tfu on roastie would bang pretty roastie tfu on blkplprp

i see what you’re saying but since it’s the same nonsensical purposely semi broken english stuff as always there’s no point in reading it

just to suffer

I was getting suspicious of that guy, he seemed like a potential sex haver

tfu on @FastBananaCEO his dick 11cm

Tfu on smother I other kin tfu on overprotective daddies of teen girls tfu on debil tfu on roastie would bang pretty roastie tfu on blkplprp
over for geso

It’s not quite the same but I appreciate it tbh :feelsmusic:

STUPID foid infiltration part is really dishonor, and deserved punishment, but not so big, as he is honorable man, not betabuxxer simp

Mandatory castration for overprotective daddies

Pp you're popular. Why is Napoleon banned?
dunno tbh havent been posting much

if I had to guess though it was probably bc of his tinder threads

I’m gonna go through his old posts

Everyone above me is BBC and mogs me.

Words from the man of culture

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200421-185024.jpg
    Screenshot_20200421-185024.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 19
Livingf is painful