[Whitepill] Why listening to country or rap will help you be more ignorant

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 18h 0m
Country music is about having pride and being irrationally defensive about your land. Country music is in no way technical. You don't appreciate it for the 3 chords being played, or the different southern drawls the singer sings. It's all about the lyrics and having an ignorant state of mind. In order to appreciate it, you inherently have to believe that YOU are in the right, OTHER PEOPLE are the ones that are wrong, and that whatever happened to you in life, the things you did, your homeland, no matter how backwards it is, you take pride in it.

Certain rap genres are similar. Some rap songs are woke, avoid that shit. Rap should be about having fun, laughing at other people's expenses, and being ignorant.

Being ignorant will help you go from blackpill to whitepill. You can apply this positive ignorant mindset from Country/Rap music to inceldom

Eightcel

Eightcel

Samsara Traveller
★★
3d 1h 37m
Country and folk is so fucking good.

Rap unfortunately is degenerate af, performed by talentless chads that probably bullied fellow incels in school and are currently causing the culture to deteriorate. In my country all normies listen to that shit.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 18h 0m

Rap unfortunately is degenerate af, performed by talentless chads that probably bullied fellow incels in school and are currently causing the culture to deteriorate. In my country all normies listen to that shit.
country music is more defensive than aggressive. But it's FUCKING defensive, and I get that.

Eightcel

Eightcel

Samsara Traveller
★★
3d 1h 37m
country music is more defensive than aggressive. But it's FUCKING defensive, and I get that.
Yes. IMO music without lyrics is the best. You will get more ignorant if nothing is spoken. Just embrace the pure sound.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 18h 0m
Yes. IMO music without lyrics is the best. You will get more ignorant if nothing is spoken. Just embrace the pure sound.
that's not true. Not true at all. Classical music makes you more sensitive and perceptive. It makes you think outside the box.

Country music ropes you in line

Rangercel

Rangercel

Greycel
9h 1m
Haha crack open a six pack and listen to Country music

Eightcel

Eightcel

Samsara Traveller
★★
3d 1h 37m
that's not true. Not true at all. Classical music makes you more sensitive and perceptive. It makes you think outside the box.

Country music ropes you in line
As long as you are not thinking about yourself it's a good thing. Perception is vital for your IQ. IQ is money. Money is cope. Cope is ignorance.

A

Animecel2D

Demigod
★★★★★
330d 9h 25m

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
56d 23h 41m
I listen to country and older rap

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Admiral
★★★
41d 5m
The only rap group I like is Wu Tang Clan kek

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
107d 13h 38m
I only listen to high iq music. Metal, progressive, alternate

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman
36d 21h 17m
Country sucks. I like some rap though

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
11d 16h 49m
Country music is about having pride and being irrationally defensive about your land. Country music is in no way technical. You don't appreciate it for the 3 chords being played, or the different southern drawls the singer sings. It's all about the lyrics and having an ignorant state of mind. In order to appreciate it, you inherently have to believe that YOU are in the right, OTHER PEOPLE are the ones that are wrong, and that whatever happened to you in life, the things you did, your homeland, no matter how backwards it is, you take pride in it.

Certain rap genres are similar. Some rap songs are woke, avoid that shit. Rap should be about having fun, laughing at other people's expenses, and being ignorant.

Being ignorant will help you go from blackpill to whitepill. You can apply this positive ignorant mindset from Country/Rap music to inceldom
Country is the best rap is garbage and ruined this world

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★★★
4d 14h 38m
Almost as if different people have different tastes in music!

(if you like modern rap tho, you're a degenerate)

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
190d 22h 33m
@BummerDrummer thoughts on country music ?

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Plump up that coffin pillow friends
★★★★★
204d 17h 48m
hank williams is a legend imo

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
231d 1h 40m
Rap sucks. All of rap sucks. All of it is shitty nigger materialism and niggertry. Country is based, except for those weird ones about love and stuff
@BummerDrummer thoughts on country music ?
I listen to country and folk TBH

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
11d 7h 34m
listening to my niggas about gangbangin