Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why lgbt is not natural, courtesy gender distribution

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
We are constantly told that Lgbt is a naturally occuring phenomena which cannot be helped because they have no choice in the matter. They are just born with it(even though its never really explained what specific conditions caused that). And hence we are supposed to feel sympathy for them.

But gender distribution of lgbt people says otherwise. Most trannies are MtF, with a minority being FtM. Most bisexuals are women. If these were naturally occurring biological phenomena shouldn't we see an equitable distribution of lgbt traits across both genders. Instead we observe that it depends a lot on cultural and social factors. Thus proving that a big part of it is personal choice, which could help us classify it as a psychological disorder

It's a bit being more attracted to foids from a specific race or hair colour is a personal choice. It kind of is but you don't sit down to deliberately decide upon it.

It's a bit being more attracted to foids from a specific race or hair colour is a personal choice. It kind of is but you don't sit down to deliberately decide upon it.
And hence it can be corrected

And hence it can be corrected

It's like saying a preference for black women can be corrected for blond white women. Though some users on here probably would see that as a correction.

environment can turn you into bisexual or even gay. my opinion is close to you , i think this idea of natural lgbt and it's not fixable is a big lie from media in order to control population. you see more gay people = less birth and increase of population.
i'm 100% sure any gay boy can definitely fuck girls and enjoy it. the gays we see in movies who don't like girls is just a lie , they may enjoy having sex with another boy due to manipulated reward system in their brain but naturally they should enjoy sex with females.
what media is telling us is that gay boys can't even get horny by a girl , this is a lie. i'm 100% a gay can have boners watching a naked girl.

Lmao everybody here wishes they were gay

It's like saying a preference for black women can be corrected for blond white women. Though some users on here probably would see that as a correction.
Close but not quite. For you see the choice between an apple or an orange or choice between black women and white women have equal footing. The choice between heterosexuality and gender normative behaviour does not.

Infact when you think about it normal sexual behaviour is a natural occuring phenomena but deviations from it are learned behaviour.

You literally jerk of to trannies fag

Close but not quite. For you see the choice between an apple or an orange or choice between black women and white women have equal footing. The choice between heterosexuality and gender normative behaviour does not.

Infact when you think about it normal sexual behaviour is a natural occuring phenomena but deviations from it are learned behaviour.

Humans only really have sex for pleasure not to reproduce so you can fuck anything and anyone you like providing they equally want to be doing that with you.

Humans only really have sex for pleasure not to reproduce so you can fuck anything and anyone you like providing they equally want to be doing that with you.
That may be true but sexuality itself only exists as an aid to reproduction. So its not wrong to say that sexuality that works the other way is faulty
You literally jerk of to trannies fag
Lol wut?

That may be true but sexuality itself only exists as an aid to reproduction. So its not wrong to say that sexuality that works the other way is faulty

We can reproduce without having sex these days so sex is really only for pleasure and nothing else. We could reproduce without sex as soon as a pot you can wank into was invented. If you take Bonobo chimps they have sex as a way of shaking hands and saying hello to each other.

women are more bisexual because the vast majority of men arent good enough for her

All women are bi. Also some mtf trannies are just autistic/closet homos/depressed/coping incels/ashamed non heteronormative men.
Also life is just to easy for women to be bothered by body disphoria.

So much shit is different for sexes (hormones, development in the womb) anyway. Might be totally possible that the physical predisposition is stronger for men. (There are also more ugly men as an example from a physical condition we are all familar with. Why shouldn't there be brain stuff affecting men differently. There are also tons of Ilmesses differently affecting sexes btw.)

Also even if, who says there aren't plenty of "natural" cases as well along with the "social" ones?

Last edited:
We can reproduce without having sex these days so sex is really only for pleasure and nothing else. We could reproduce without sex as soon as a pot you can wank into was invented. If you take Bonobo chimps they have sex as a way of shaking hands and saying hello to each other.
What we can do these days has no bearing on biological facts. Sex IS reproduction. Most humans still reproduce via sex. The mere fact that in era of birth control (a very recent invention) sex could mean only pleasure or that human can simulate pregnancy without sex doesn't negate the idea that sex as a biological phenomena in animals is meant for reproduction. And that any deviation from naturally ocurring sexuality is a biological(or psychological?) disorder.

Bonobos may use sex as a way of saying hello in their social setting but it cannot be denied that they are still reproducing via that. Especially considering that monkè does not have birth control.

I replied to one of the comments that God won't send you to hell for contracting a lifelong illness and it was deleted instantly :lul: . You were right, jewtube has gone full libcucked to a point they are deleting keywords like illness and disease:feelsclown:
All women are bi. Also some mtf trannies are just autistic/closet homos/depressed/coping incels/ashamed non heteronormative men.
Also life is just to easy for women to be bothered by body disphoria.

So much shit is different for sexes (hormones, development in the womb) anyway. Might be totally possible that the physical predisposition is stronger for men. (There are also more ugly men as an example from a physical condition we are all familar with. Why shouldn't there be brain stuff affecting men differently. There are also tons of Ilmesses differently affecting sexes btw.)

Also even if, who says there aren't plenty of "natural" cases as well along with the "social" ones?
You are right in saying that these distributions maybe caused by biological differences between men and women. But I don't think social causes could be entirely denied. But the fact that such factors do exist should cutail the legitimacy of lgbt identitites. And maybe point towards a therapy for these illnesses.

What we can do these days has no bearing on biological facts. Sex IS reproduction. Most humans still reproduce via sex. The mere fact that in era of birth control (a very recent invention) sex could mean only pleasure or that human can simulate pregnancy without sex doesn't negate the idea that sex as a biological phenomena in animals is meant for reproduction. And that any deviation from naturally ocurring sexuality is a biological(or psychological?) disorder.

Birth control goes back a bit further than you think.

1*sS5CS85Ok6xQS-BQzNOn3w.png

If you go back further they would have either withdrawn before cooming or 'one up the bum no harm done' approach. Even in animals a dog humping your leg isn't necessarily trying to reproduce with you it's just getting the pleasurable sensation. It's not really a defiance of the natural order/God/mumbo jumbo voodoo mystical magic power of whatever if you see it like that. There's no mystical energies of non-gayness that permeates all creation, I know most religions seem to think otherwise. I don't really know they're on with.

Bonobos may use sex as a way of saying hello in their social setting but it cannot be denied that they are still reproducing via that. Especially considering that monkè does not have birth control.

They avoid having sex with females that are on heat so it's not for reproduction at all. Mothers will even hump their own offspring while they're cling on their back, they're just being sociable. Again there's no real mystical magic natural orderly whatever. The Bible, people just wrote that, they didn't know what they were on with. Well they wouldn't, it was 3000 BCE.

Birth control goes back a bit further than you think.

1*sS5CS85Ok6xQS-BQzNOn3w.png

If you go back further they would have either withdrawn before cooming or 'one up the bum no harm done' approach. Even in animals a dog humping your leg isn't necessarily trying to reproduce with you it's just getting the pleasurable sensation. It's not really a defiance of the natural order/God/mumbo jumbo voodoo mystical magic power of whatever if you see it like that. There's no mystical energies of non-gayness that permeates all creation, I know most religions seem to think otherwise. I don't really know they're on with.

They avoid having sex with females that are on heat so it's not for reproduction at all. Mothers will even hump their own offspring while they're cling on their back, they're just being sociable. Again there's no real mystical magic natural orderly whatever. The Bible, people just wrote that, they didn't know what they were on with. Well they wouldn't, it was 3000 BCE.
Lol I never said that mammals are aware of the reproductive results of sex. Almost all sex is done for fun and pleasure. And that fun and pleasure exists precisely because it aids reproduction. I also never invoked deities or the supernatural. Its simpler, sex exists for reproduction. If one's sexuality doesn't aid in reproduction and one has no choice over it(to weed out heterosexuals who refuse to reproduce because I am aware that's where you will go), again, assuming that homosexuality is not a choice then it is definetly a disorder.

Lol I never said that mammals are aware of the reproductive results of sex. Almost all sex is done for fun and pleasure. And that fun and pleasure exists precisely because it aids reproduction. I also never invoked deities or the supernatural. Its simpler, sex exists for reproduction. If one's sexuality doesn't aid in reproduction and one has no choice over it(to weed out heterosexuals who refuse to reproduce because I am aware that's where you will go), again, assuming that homosexuality is not a choice then it is definetly a disorder.

Something is only a disorder if it causes some kind of adverse situation or suffering for whoever has the disorder or to someone else. So paedophilia is a disorder because it harms children if put into practice. With homosexuality you're harming peoples deeply held Christians beliefs maybe, causing them some offence. But no-one really has a right to not be offended. Quite a few homosexuals are Christians/Muslims themselves but I don't know they square that, particularly Muslims.

I replied to one of the comments that God won't send you to hell for contracting a lifelong illness and it was deleted instantly :lul: . You were right, jewtube has gone full libcucked to a point they are deleting keywords like illness and disease
I don't even comment anywhere anymore. Anytime I try my comment just vanishes.

If the LGBT person came from 2 males or 2 females then they prolly will think its natural.

Something is only a disorder if it causes some kind of adverse situation or suffering for whoever has the disorder or to someone else. So paedophilia is a disorder because it harms children if put into practice. With homosexuality you're harming peoples deeply held Christians beliefs maybe, causing them some offence. But no-one really has a right to not be offended. Quite a few homosexuals are Christians/Muslims themselves but I don't know they square that, particularly Muslims.
Having your sexuality wired the wrong way thus preventing you from wanting healthy sex for the purpise of reproduction does sound like a disorder to me. Of course fggots can reproduce but that's only courtesy to modern science (or the faggot's ability to have unfulfilling sex with opposite gender). Its quite an ailment which prevents one from functioning as a proper man/woman.

Also calling pedophilia a disorder because it harms other people doesnot work. From a purely biological perspective either both are diseases or none are.
I don't even comment anywhere anymore. Anytime I try my comment just vanishes.
It was not this bad before 2019. Now youtube has permabanned 2 of my channels.
If the LGBT person came from 2 males or 2 females then they prolly will think its natural.
What they would think is irrelevant. Homosexual marriage and adoption is logically reduntant anyway, that shit shouldn't even be allowed

What they would think is irrelevant. Homosexual marriage and adoption is logically reduntant anyway, that shit shouldn't even be allowed
If they came biologically from 2 males or 2 females that is .
I say came from not raised.

Lol how is that even possible?
It's not, that is just natural law/ science, whatever, telling people that homosexuality is unnatural behaviors and practices.

It's not, that is just natural law/ science, whatever, telling people that homosexuality is unnatural behaviors and practices.
Oh I get what you're saying:feelshaha:

Most women are asexuals or bi no doubts about that but it's the trans and homos who are unnatural one
Homosexuals has been increasing amoungst young boys this is coincided with the rise of inceldom
Also there is a trans crazy and a lot of young foid are being groomed to become tranny's and take pills as berndioeee exposed