Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why killing gay "people" should be legal

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
A pest is any organism that spreads disease, causes destruction or is otherwise a nuisance.

A gay person is an organism that spreads diseases such as HIV

Their mechanism of spreading HIV is anal sex, making them an organism that spreads disease which is not debatable.

Gays cause destruction to society by doing drugs, spreading propaganda to children and are also a nuisance to deal with as they are dirty people who engage with dirty acts so you must take great care to deal with them in a safe manner and leave the situation fast as gays are no mentally stable people.

Pest control services should extend to gays as a protective measure for society. Perhaps the gays can be gathered up in a large room and exterminated by professionals instead of having them roam the streets. Maybe the gays that are not a threat can be put in zoos for the amusement of the public.

See you on IT
IT might as well be an unofficial moderator here as everyone polices their speech to cater to them. I don't care if my posts end up there as I never go there.

Homosexuality is a disease of the mind which can only be cured with a bullet through the head

suifuel for @FamilyGuy1999

Homosexuality is a disease of the mind which can only be cured with a bullet through the head
For most gays this is the only option. For gays who turn themselves in however, should have their balls removed and either be given a 30 year prison sentence until they are too old to be a threat or be sent to a zoo to be laughed at for being such a disgusting abomination.

Inceldom: discussed :yes:

Gays push the same progressive agenda that make many men here incels therefore are relevant to Inceldom Discussion
agreed, @Ray @FamilyGuy1999 do such things

it's pretty much impossible to get AIDS without participating in an degenerate act.
pretty much requires open wounds in which blood or semen can enter.
unless gays rape you, you likely won't get AIDS.
so they are spreading it to each other, destroying themselves, at least in the past.
AIDS is a plague within their community but to no one else, which is why so many thought it was a way of God punishing the sinners.
however, treatment options have increased vastly and it's a mere inconvenience.
now AIDS is nothing, you take three pills a day and you're fine.

it's pretty much impossible to get AIDS without participating in an degenerate act.
pretty much requires open wounds in which blood or semen can enter.
unless gays rape you, you likely won't get AIDS.
so they are spreading it to each other, destroying themselves, at least in the past.
AIDS is a plague within their community but to no one else, which is why so many thought it was a way of God punishing the sinners.
however, treatment options have increased vastly and it's a mere inconvenience.
now AIDS is nothing, you take three pills a day and you're fine.
HIV is just one example. Many gays are drug addicts and have many horrible diseases. Its better not to have them in a civilized area. Would you like it if vermin were spreading disease outside your home even if they were not effecting you given you stay away? I certainly wouldn't.

HIV is just one example. Many gays are drug addicts and have many horrible diseases. Its better not to have them in a civilized area. Would you like if vermin were spreading diseases outside your home even if they were not effecting you given you stay away? I certainly wouldn't.
nope, a good is example is the raccoons and skunks infesting my neighborhood.
coyotes, i don't care much about, since they seem afraid of me and slink away.
however, skunks approach me with their tails raised and raccoons can be very aggressive.
in terms of spreading disease, true gays will spread it only to themselves, bisexuals are more of a worry to heterosexuals.

one reason i am uncertain about killing gay people being legal is that at one point gayness was a tragic condition that produced great artists.
that's no longer a concern since it's so widely accepted now.

i'm definitely not in favor of faggotry, but gay propganda is easy to resist against and not that powerful, at least to me personally.
but yeah, overall you're right

gays make me fucking sick

How are you going to get HIV from a gay guy?

More gays means less chads in the dating pool right?

Obviously lesbians are bad cuz they won’t fuck us but if chads turned gay it means women can’t fuck them which is good

More details:

- They are 244 time more likely to have AIDS than straight men according to AIDS.gov data.

- They have an average sex partner count of 500, 25% of them are over 1000.

- The top 7 worst American serial killers are homos.

- They are disproportionately represented amongst the elite.

They're disgusting

More details:

- They are 244 time more likely to have AIDS than straight men according to AIDS.gov data.

- They have an average sex partner count of 500, 25% of them are over 1000.

- The top 7 worst American serial killers are homos.

- They are disproportionately represented amongst the elite.
I would bet money on the fact that many of the "straight" men with AIDS are lying about being straight.

Homossexuals are not the only ones to spread, nor are they really "spreaders", these obsession with sexual disease is not important, what matters is not getting laid with girls

Homossexuals are not the only ones to spread, nor are they really "spreaders", these obsession with sexual disease is not important, what matters is not getting laid with girls
They are spreaders actually, stop coping.

They are already dying by catching every STD known to mankind.

138/10,000 x 100 = 1.38

100/1.38 = 72.5

If a gay bottom gets fucked up the ass 72 times (which can happen in 3 months due to how promiscuous gays are), he is most likely getting an STD.

This applies to all of them who take it up the ass. Yet the government steals our money and puts it towards faggot shit.

I have no issue with gay men as long as they don’t try to make moves on me.

I would prefer to hate more the straight sexhavers, but hating for being "spreader" does not make sense nowadays
at first you were saying they are not spreaders, now you are just saying ot doesn't make sense to hate them at all?

stop defending faggots in any shape or form. they deserve to be killed, period. people like you also deserve to be killed for defending them

A pest is any organism that spreads disease, causes destruction or is otherwise a nuisance.

A gay person is an organism that spreads diseases such as HIV

View attachment 603137

Their mechanism of spreading HIV is anal sex, making them an organism that spreads disease which is not debatable.

View attachment 603138

Gays cause destruction to society by doing drugs, spreading propaganda to children and are also a nuisance to deal with as they are dirty people who engage with dirty acts so you must take great care to deal with them in a safe manner and leave the situation fast as gays are no mentally stable people.

View attachment 603139

Pest control services should extend to gays as a protective measure for society. Perhaps the gays can be gathered up in a large room and exterminated by professionals instead of having them roam the streets. Maybe the gays that are not a threat can be put in zoos for the amusement of the public.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: