Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking HATE faggots

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
All my friends and I have stories about faggots sexually harassing us or doing disgusting shit like having sex in public.

Faggots are the ultimate proof that having sex does not make you superior, these rats have their asses fucked all day, everyday, until they die of AIDS at the age of 40, and they are still the ultimate group of subhuman filth.

To make things worse, 99% of faggots are complete simps (and hate on the 1% who are not) and they worship women, advocate for feminism and all that other garbage. The vast majority of faggots are on the left side.

They ruin everything they touch, just like women, because faggots are just men who have the mentality of women. With the bonus that faggots can and will molest children and go unpunished because the child molested is male.

Dykes are also pieces of shit like I already explained on this thread:

I wish I could push every single faggot and dyke into a meat grinder.

Antifas clash with anti pedophile eventKill your local pedoHomosexuals are pedophilesFaggots1608311666979

I agree, some years ago a faggot wanted to have oral sex with me, i was in a girl-friend´s house, i was sleeping, then he came in, drunk, and started saying "hey i know that guys who do gym (i was a personal trainer back then) have a big dick, i would like to suck one" and stuff like that... i was kinda asleep and dont know what the fuck was happening, until i woke up a little more and said "hey i am not gay"... The guy just turned around and leaved.

When i was 13 yo something similar happened too...

Also very true that these faggots are feminists and want to destroy men.

There were 2 homos in my year, one was alright and decent, the other one was very pretentious and made his orientation obvious, he only even hung out with girls as well. Overall though, homos are a non-concern for incels IMO.
Hook up culture and online dating is literally inspired from them.
Hook up culture is merely human nature, before the man would just go off after forcefully impregnating a woman, but nowadays women are 100% on board with it because of the Pill and contraception.

I remember the two dykes who cut the penis of their little adopted son off and then killed him, happened in Brazil. The media did their best to hide it/not show it much. Meanwhile if a man does as little as peck kissing a teenager he's a monster and deserves to be raped and jailed for life according to cucks.

People's sense of proportions disappeared.

it not a choice to be gay :soy: :soy:

All my friends and I have stories about faggots sexually harassing us or doing disgusting shit like having sex in public.

Faggots are the ultimate proof that having sex does not make you superior, these rats have their asses fucked all day, everyday, until they die of AIDS at the age of 40, and they are still the ultimate group of subhuman filth.

To make things worse, 99% of faggots are complete simps (and hate on the 1% who are not) and they worship women, advocate for feminism and all that other garbage. The vast majority of faggots are on the left side.

They ruin everything they touch, just like women, because faggots are just men who have the mentality of women. With the bonus that faggots can and will molest children and go unpunished because the child molested is male.

View attachment 425038View attachment 425039View attachment 425041View attachment 425042View attachment 425043
sex with men is disgusting. I can empathize with foids on that aspect

I remember the two dykes who cut the penis of their little adopted son off and then killed him, happened in Brazil. The media did their best to hide it/not show it much. Meanwhile if a man does as little as peck kissing a teenager he's a monster and deserves to be raped and jailed for life according to cucks.

People's sense of proportions disappeared.
Faggots have the same level of privilege as foids do.

I hate niggas

stay away from the sewers then

View attachment 425038View attachment 425039View attachment 425041View attachment 425042View attachment 425043
Based and God IQ thread

"aLL inKwElLs must b HatefuL retarts"
You're the infiltrator fbi faggot
Only a literal cocksucker would get triggered with this thread. KYS

Reminder that these freaks are more accepted in society than autistic ugly males.

i dont hate fags.

Why do you care? They reduce the competition.

Trans is worst, just weird satanic shit, especially when they make no effort and just put a wig on.

I dont hate gays tbh..neither do i like them but trannies on the other hand.......

A common misconception/cope
There are some foids who decide to be dykes
So really the competition doesn’t change

They have a mark of damnation on their faces.

I used to be indifferent in the sense that I didn’t hate fags at all but simply found their degeneracy to be deeply funny.

I mean think about it ie two guys wanting to pound eachother in the butt is arguably as fucking funny a thought as I’m sure it’s also a disgusting thought to others.

Yet THIS “saxon only began to hate” faggots after finding out that not only were the very worst moderators on video game message boards I frequented literal fucking faggots but upon deeper examination of IGN, Gamespot, gamefaqs, reset era and neogaf you soon discover to your disgust that almost every single staff member is a disgusting fucking faggot, tranny or some other form of future child fucking pedophile piece of shit like IT’s own Dr. Pizza.

It’s enough to make a grown man cry with rage before he starts lopping off faggot heads with the nearest katana.

"aLL inKwElLs must b HatefuL retarts"
You're the infiltrator fbi faggot
Jesus man when did you turn full soy?
Once your old comments confessing attraction to trannies came out this all makes sense

1. Actually their number can't make up to the number of lesbians.
2. They support feminism and other harmful ideas (especially for Incels)
3. Hookup culture, dating apps etc all was first aimed at them.

Like that's first second that came to my head. I could go on much further on this topic....