Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why it's difficult for Indian guys to impress aussie girls. CURRIES GET IN HERE

Because of their bad personalities and misogyny of course.

they say all this but they would go after a finish chad who had all those traits

Just make your couch available on Couchsurfing.com, bro

5) Always part of an Indian gang?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Gee I wonder what crimes an Indian gang specializes in???

Curries are considered the ugliest race by everyone so their jester like personalities wont save them from foids they should have it easier with.

5) Always part of an Indian gang?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Gee I wonder what crimes an Indian gang specializes in???
LMFAO

I AM LEGIT LAUGHING IRL :lul::feelskek:

Indian gang fucking lol the shit foids lie about holy fuck

Always part of an Indian gang?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Curries are considered the ugliest race by everyone so their jester like personalities wont save them from foids they should have it easier with.
Thank you for stating the truth. We are the absolute ugliest people on the planet without a doubt.

Thank you for stating the truth. We are the absolute ugliest people on the planet without a doubt.

No we just have the worst personalities.

I read the first two sentences and stopped. Looked like it was written by a 14-year-old. Yuck.

I read the first two sentences and stopped. Looked like it was written by a 14-year-old. Yuck.

Aussie roasties are the most hypergamous

Chadstralia must be brutal

It is. Curry and rice males walk around in packs getting racially bullied and harassed by Aussie Chads and normies.

Currywhores and noodles openly mock and insult their men and go for average and even ugly white guys.

Only rare 8+ curries and rices manage to get average foids.

I am living in India. I have heard of indian students getting killed in australia. We are hated there. Hence foids are no exception

It is. Curry and rice males walk around in packs getting racially bullied and harassed by Aussie Chads and normies.

Currywhores and noodles openly mock and insult their men and go for average and even ugly white guys.

Only rare 8+ curries and rices manage to get average foids.
It sounds worse than Canada. At least Canadians are nice enough to keep their racism to themselves.

Always part of an Indian gang?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Yo this is true, anywhere in the world u go, Asia, USA, Europe, Australia, the Indian guys are always in an Indian gang, just pointlessly walking around, drinking tea, smoking, and looking like shit. Even if they not planning on raping, that shit looks atrocious

Black culture is much more misogynistic. They routinely call women bitches and hoes. Yet they do much better than Indians. WEIRD.

99% Curries cannot ascend without beta buxxing and arranged marriage Maxx.

My longing for a nuclear fallout gets biggger everyday

Sub zero iq shit ngl

Just choose the right coffee br0