Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why it is okay for women to wear wigs and extensions, but a man wearing a hairpiece or using rogaine is mocked by soyciety

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I'm sure many have noticed this glaring double standard. And the reason behind it is that women (and females of pretty much any species in general) are born eugenicists by nature. They are designed to seek out the best genes and to destroy the worst genes by refusing to procreate with males that are not in the upper percentiles. You see, a man wearing a hairpiece, getting a hair transplant, using rogaine or whatever else is such a turnoff for holes because it is effectively fooling them into believing that a man has better genes than he actually does. That's what it is really all about (and it should go without saying that the same applies to shoe lifts and so on). And the reason that it's a huge laughing stock in our cucked soyciety :soy: is because womens' interests dictate pretty much everything, including what other men find laughable.

You'd think that the numales would wise up (especially given that many if not most are balding themselves) but apparently not.

Wait using rogaine is cucked??? HAHAHAHAHHHAHA NOOOOO AHAHHAHA:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I swear what's next will I get stoned for wearing glasses?????:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::cryfeels::feelsrope::blackpill:

Because women control society

Womynz are expected to fraud

I'm sure many have noticed this glaring double standard. And the reason behind it is that women (and females of pretty much any species in general) are born eugenicists by nature. They are designed to seek out the best genes and to destroy the worst genes by refusing to procreate with males that are not in the upper percentiles. You see, a man wearing a hairpiece, getting a hair transplant, using rogaine or whatever else is such a turnoff for holes because it is effectively fooling them into believing that a man has better genes than he actually does. That's what it is really all about (and it should go without saying that the same applies to shoe lifts and so on). And the reason that it's a huge laughing stock in our cucked soyciety :soy: is because womens' interests dictate pretty much everything, including what other men find laughable.

You'd think that the numales would wise up (especially given that many if not most are balding themselves) but apparently not.
Even if a guy gets surgery and becomes Chad gets shamed for whatever reason fuck this world

Getting treatments to fix your balding is looked down upon?

This is because normies view women as the ones who choose.

they don't like ugly males and this is just one more insult in their arsenal

I am gonna wear hair system, lifts, coloured contacts to feel them into liking me

Rogaine, hair transplants, and toupees are common punchlines
>putting toupees in the same category as rogaine and hair transplants

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

read what I said, I was talking about actually fixing the problem, not using a fraudulent hairpiece to fraud that you have hair

And I have never heard anyone make fun of someone who used rogaine or hair transplants, while making fun of a toupee is common, so I don't see what the fuck you're talking about

>putting toupees in the same category as rogaine and hair transplants

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

read what I said, I was talking about actually fixing the problem, not using a fraudulent hairpiece to fraud that you have hair

And I have never heard anyone make fun of someone who used rogaine or hair transplants, while making fun of a toupee is common, so I don't see what the fuck you're talking about
People do make fun of hair transplants

Why do so many older sheboons wear wigs?