Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why isn't anyone doing anything about the jewish problem on this site?

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★★
Dirty fucking Jews.

Highest income in America (look it up on wikipedia) due to nepotism and fucking over everyone else.
Also the highest amount of YOUR taxes to Israel. See:

Why the fuck is a dirty jew like @faded commenting all the time?

Why isn't anybody doing anything about dirty jew fucks?

no rules against jews, chuddy

Faded is cool tho

@faded oi vey

Faded is a based kike.

Is there anyone here pre-2020 that isn't sucking on jew cock?

Holy fucking shit.

Is there anyone here pre-2020 that isn't sucking on jew cock?

Holy fucking shit.
jews GIF

Maybe the jew was the jew along the way? :feelshehe:

You goddman bigot. Stop being racist

my bad man. Let me launch my secret jew terminator nukes i have hidden in my basement. A bomb to your house is inbound @faded

Dirty fucking Jews.

Highest income in America (look it up on wikipedia) due to nepotism and fucking over everyone else.

STFU DELETE THIS I WILL HAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TORTURED STFU GODDAMN RACIST BIGOT JEWS ARE LITERALLY HUMANITY GREATEST ALLY

my bad man. Let me launch my secret jew terminator nukes i have hidden in my basement. A bomb to your house is inbound @faded
You are not gonna live long after that comment

faded isnt even jewish lmao, He's a larper

Why the fuck is a dirty jew like @
faded
@faded commenting all the time?
And no jews are on here or any goyim sites, Jews keep it to themselves mostly

Even the most reformed jews love to spend time within their own communities only.

faded is just a larper larping as jew because he loves the attention since jews are 0.1% of the population

I’m 100% genetically Jew
No you arent lmao, You're larping for attention because you know incels love to hate on jews
You're some white guy or some arab larping here

Dirty fucking Jews.

tbh this is like communists hating on rich people because muh they became rich because of white privilege

you shouldnt cry like that bro, try working hard try going outside more and idk learn how the market works

tbh this is like communists hating on rich people because muh they became rich because of white privilege

you shouldnt cry like that bro, try working hard try going outside more and idk learn how the market works

Why the fuck is a dirty jew like @
faded
@faded commenting all the time?
I think that's because he is forums local schizo curiosity, kind of like @Sneir

God I loved Sneirs posts so much, most based user, look at these gems:
FUCK YOU ALL YOU CAN COME AT AND LOCALIZE ME DEPENDING OF THE STINK FROM MY DIRTY SMELLY 3 INCHES NASTY DICK I AM GONNA PUT IT OUT OF THE WINDOW RN SO YOU CAN LOCALIZE ME DEPENDING ON THE STINK
I AM SO FUCKING LUCKY TO MAKE IT OUT ALIVE I STARTED LOSING CONTROL OVER MY BODY AND HEARING VOICES IN MY HEAD THE BITCH STARTED MAKING ME THE HEART MASSAGE FUCK YOU SECKS HAVERS NEVER AGAIN I WOULD RATHER STAY IN SAFE BASEMENT THAN CONQUER ALL BROTHELS IN BERLIN

Last edited:
No you arent lmao, You're larping for attention because you know incels love to hate on jews
You're some white guy or some arab larping here
Not true you fucking Indian shitskin Jew wannabe

Lmao am I the only one who finds faded funny

@faded is it true that Jews are actually alien hybrids from another dimension?

@faded is it true that Jews are actually alien hybrids from another dimension?
Yes but from another solar system not dimension you retard.

JFL @ anyone who didn't realize this early during his .is posting career.
Idiot I’m a 100% genetically Jewish I’m just a communist atheist I don’t believe in god

Idiot I’m a 100% genetically Jewish I’m just a communist atheist I don’t believe in god
If tried believing in God, maybe your allowance would increase and you could fuck Russian prostitutes regularly.

If tried believing in God, maybe your allowance would increase and you could fuck Russian prostitutes regularly.
Fuck off I want white girls not disgusting Russian prostitutes

I think that's because he is forums local schizo curiosity, kind of like @Sneir

God I loved Sneirs posts so much, most based user, look at these gems:
The enduring question I have is...

Why is Sneir named Sneir, and not SNEIR?

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Its more along the lines of "am I the only one who doesn't find him funny"
Picturing dark star giving faded a hitler stare ready to wipe him in Minecraft

Dirty fucking Jews.

Because brown arab bois who denounce the jewish question, are always either living at the west or fat larpers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back