Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Islam is awesome

here you go brother

This fine Jihad inspiring music should have featured a convoy of Toyota technicals instead of rodeo and nature channel motifs.

This fine Jihad inspiring music should have featured a convoy of Toyota technicals instead of rodeo and nature channel motifs.
true brother what a shame pls message me so we can talk about islam

Even from that perspective, no, actually more so from this reasoning I could say that my beliefs do much to serve my agenda. As ultimately, they're not really rooted in belief, I could rationally argue that our existence isn't worth propagating based upon empirical evidence. The only thing I require belief to ground is objective morality.

That said, this thread makes sense to me coming from your perspective. Advancing Islam might work for reinstating a patriarchy, at least in comparison to divided Christianity. If that's your goal anyway.

Yes that is precisely my (our) goal and I'm very gratified to see that at least someone here was sufficiently observant to read between the lines and reach that conclusion. If you want to advance the agenda and ameliorate the plight of incels, then you must identify some type of coherent ideology that makes accommodations to our particularized interests. If we cloak our political ambitions and societal objectives in religion and not the rhetoric of Nazism or the idiocy of Communism, we immediately immunize ourselves against attacks from a large minority, align with all Muslims who disdain the corruption of the west and avail ourselves of the First Amendment as it pertains to religious expression. I find the logic to be thoroughly sound and the argument convincing. What say you?
true brother what a shame pls message me so we can talk about islam

Actually, I cannot seem to PM you, though I ask you attempt to do so with me, especially if you are dedicated to the cause of advancing both Sharia as well as the incel agenda against the filth and degeneracy of western corruption.

Last edited:
If we cloak our political ambitions and societal objectives in religion and not the rhetoric of Nazism or the idiocy of Communism, we immediately immunize ourselves against attacks from a large minority, align with all Muslims who disdain the corruption of the west and avail ourselves of the First Amendment as it pertains to religious expression. I find the logic to be thoroughly sound and the argument convincing. What say you?
Could work, but I doubt I could fake my devotion to Islam. But if one could, I can see the reasoning behind why it would be a logical strategy based upon pure self interest.

Could work, but I doubt I could fake my devotion to Islam. But if one could, I can see the reasoning behind why it would be a logical strategy based upon pure self interest.

I faked my devotion to Catholicism for the first twenty years or so of my life, purely to appease the theological predilections of family and friends. I am essentially a nihilist and atheist, philosophically speaking but to be honest, the more I examine the juridical elements of Sharia and study the application of Islam to society, the more it appears both sensible and highly attractive. Yes, this is about self interest, all political aspirations are by definition an assertion of self interest. So one way or another, we must subordinate whatever personal reservations or doubts we may have and emphatically embrace the spirit of Islam and hope that our loyalty will be reciprocated in kind.