Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is “we all deserve sex” even a thing?

AutistCell

AutistCell

Bingo Bongo I'm a Mongo
We are literally bottom of the bucket genetics.
We shouldn’t be passing on our genes. Darwinism would keep us far away from the ability to mate just to ensure the next generations are healthier, taller, more beautiful (all the things that are admired and give advantages in modern society)

Sure it sucks but theres more to life than dealing with a foid and little assholes who don’t appreciate you.
Plus i dont even want my looksmatch shed be disgusting, not that id even be able to get her cus foids can basically go fishing for mates

Ugly women will go on passing their "ugly genes". Was there an increase of "inferior genes" when hypergamy wasn't running wild?

As long as foids are also excluded from reproducing, I am in. Most subhuman genes come from mother's side.

Ugly women will go on passing their "ugly genes". Was there an increase of "inferior genes" when hypergamy wasn't running wild?

There was always the bottom 20% of guys and there always will be.

Even if incels stopped reproducing there would be a brand new generation of incels as a result of incel-tier females reproducing with chads.

The 'we all deserve sex' thing is a strawman our opponents use to silence incels from spreading the fact that females are literally incapable of finding physically unattractive males as parents worthy of romance and sex. Instead, incel tier males are seen as walking ATMs and providers that only exist to support their partner.

Just because incels have poor appearance related genetics doesn't mean we are walking freaks who should face eternal loneliness for our entire lives. We can still be functional members of society, its just more difficult for us since we are looked down on my females and physically attractive males.

fuck darwinism, i live for myself and for my own pleasure. I WANT SEX AND I WANT IT NOW

I think it's a kind of whataboutism, guys see lame obese whores with fantastic men and massive amounts of feminist sex positivity in the media.
Without interacting with hundreds of women you can still be under the impression that there's someone for everyone and thus someone you deserve.
Like most other problems with incel culture, it can be traced back to the inexperiencedcels.

i deserve sluts on my dick because I'm magnificent and I dress well.

You can have sex without reproducing

Because we are still human beings looks should not matter

We are literally bottom of the bucket genetics.
We shouldn’t be passing on our genes. Darwinism would keep us far away from the ability to mate just to ensure the next generations are healthier, taller, more beautiful (all the things that are admired and give advantages in modern society)

Sure it sucks but theres more to life than dealing with a foid and little assholes who don’t appreciate you.
Plus i dont even want my looksmatch shed be disgusting, not that id even be able to get her cus foids can basically go fishing for mates
>We are literally bottom of the bucket genetics.
We are like bottom 50% or so in looks. How important is height or hairline compared to IQ today? Females biology, their roles as gatekeepers haven't been able to stay up to date with our advancements. And then rembember that all women no matter how bad their genes are will still reproduce.

No one deserves shit. But that's a dangerous way of thinking, if everyone thinks like that, there's no reason to have a society anymore.

>We are literally bottom of the bucket genetics.
We are like bottom 50% or so in looks.

Try bottom 20% if you are truecel
3-5 guys will at least get some post wall 5s
Not that thats as great as everyone here thinks

this

So disgusting women can pass on their genes but not disgusting men? Massive cope.
Yes, that's what they want and they will vote for anything which supports it :feelsthink:

As long as foids are also excluded from reproducing, I am in. Most subhuman genes come from mother's side.
It pisses me so off that all subhuman traits come from my mother

It pisses me so off that all subhuman traits come from my mother

Yea cus if ur dad was subhuman he wouldnt have fucked ur mum lmao
Is that really not obvious?

Yea cus if ur dad was subhuman he wouldnt have fucked ur mum lmao
Is that really not obvious?
One subhuman trait (nose) comes actually from my father, its so fucking over.

Well it is not that simple. There is no definition of what is the fittest in survival of the fittest in cuck Darwin's theory. In today's society there is no use of a animal-like Chad with big wide jaw and huge muscles. Brain is more important. However due to the wrong choices of women now right men are not selected. Because in nature it is not all about sexual selection. There are other selection mechanisms. An intelligent male can simply kill the less intelligent but more muscular male and still reproduce with females. So if you only give the women the right of selection but limit the men in every way this is not a natural selection anymore but an artificial selection. Men is severely limited in today's feminist society.

Last edited:
Ever wonder how so many ugly people still exist? The government is the only one protecting lookism. If you had a clan of warriors you could take other tribes women. It doesn't matter what you look like. You are in essence supporting aesthetic genes being superior to all other genes. That makes you a cuck. If you don't think your genes should pass on or the genes of your family. Why even live?

I know, look at the idiot above your post
I agree with his last sentence but most of his post was cope. Everyone always has some “perfect solution to inceldom” yet they fail to realize the complexity of the issue they’re trying to tackle not to mention all of the moving parts and loose ends they leave scattered about