Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why is wanting to be a different race self hate, but wanting to have a different height or face is not self hate?

I agree, I do find that to be pretty hypocritical. All skin coloration tier-related things aside, it is insane when the normies decide that things such as plastic facial surgery for a foid is okay, a boob/butt job for a foid is okay, but if someone (especially a man) darker-skinned decides to use a skin bleaching agent or something similar to lighten their skin tone, OHHH NOOO that shouldn't be allowed. In fact it even goes the other way around sometimes as well, as I have personally witnessed lighter-skinned men being shamed for trying to looksmaxx by skin tanning (as if tanning is only something foids should be allowed to do :feelshaha:).

We all know the double standard typically seen between men and women getting cosmetic surgery (men = are shunned and looked down on for getting it; women = receive a "YAAASSS QWEEN WHAT A GLOWUP!!!" for getting it).
So we already know normies are just hypocritical in the first place regarding most forms of looksmaxxing. This whole getting criticized for wanting to choose a different race or wanting to appear as a different race is just another layer of that same normie hypocrisy we see all the time.

I agree, I do find that to be pretty hypocritical. All skin coloration tier-related things aside, it is insane when the normies decide that things such as plastic facial surgery for a foid is okay, a boob/butt job for a foid is okay, but if someone (especially a man) darker-skinned decides to use a skin bleaching agent or something similar to lighten their skin tone, OHHH NOOO that shouldn't be allowed. In fact it even goes the other way around sometimes as well, as I have personally witnessed lighter-skinned men being shamed for trying to looksmaxx by skin tanning (as if tanning is only something foids should be allowed to do :feelshaha:).

We all know the double standard typically seen between men and women getting cosmetic surgery (men = are shunned and looked down on for getting it; women = receive a "YAAASSS QWEEN WHAT A GLOWUP!!!" for getting it).
So we already know normies are just hypocritical in the first place regarding most forms of looksmaxxing. This whole getting criticized for wanting to choose a different race or wanting to appear as a different race is just another layer of that same normie hypocrisy we see all the time.
Yeah, that is true. Women can change their looks all they want, but a man gets laughed and criticized for it. I think there are probably 2 reasons:

1) For males it is a coping mechanism and a societal control one. If males realize that looks are everything for males, they would stop wage cucking for soyciety so much and just work on looksmaxing and getting laid directly. Also, on a whole it would make things difficult for all males if everyone did it, as you wouldn’t be able to compete otherwise.

2) Females don’t want males to looks fraud like they do, so they can see what a male actually looks like naturally and have kids that look like that. It is a way for them to not be able to lose their ability to perform sexual selection based on your looks (as looks are everything).

social norms. very cringe ones too. bitchmade af

People are naturally born to like their own phenotype. People who want to be a different race have low self esteem from social conditioning. They wouldn't have a problem with their own race if they were in an area where their kind was the majority.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back