Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is using your phone in a public space more socially acceptable than using your laptop?

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
imagine i am waiting (for my train stop or for the doctor to call my name, etc).

why is it that using my phone is considered socially acceptable, but using my laptop makes me look really cringe?
when with a laptop you can actually do much more and also more productive things?

Last edited:
good looking ppl dont do it

Because being a cuck is more acceptable than being based.

I use my laptop whenever I want

Phone= social media attention = chad, laptop=gaming=inkwell

It’s acceptable if it’s a soybook

It’s not what one usually has with him. But i don’t see anything wrong with that. If COD calls, one has to obey, no matter where he is

Laptops can do way more than phones can. Try typing an essay on a phone or coding a website it would take way longer.

The real reason laptops are unacceptable is mostly because people who are not adept at technology (let's be real: old people and women) use the phone and then everyone else has too follow suit or you look weird