Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is this?

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'7 sperg
I am on an app that tracks how many days you have been sober from something right? I think it's called I am sober. And the app has a community feature where you can send posts to all other people that are on your milestone. I am on the self harm community post and all I see are foids who self harm BUT HAVE A BOYFRIEND. Why would you ever want to self harm let alone be "depressed" if you have a boyfriend? It boggles my mind how you could have the guts to claim "your life sucks" while winning at life. While we sit here rotting with no real friends and not even a girlfriend to comfort us. Even the guys there are Chad's I feel alienated. I am the only person there that deserves to be depressed and self harming. I fucking hate foids so fucking much

While we sit here rotting with no real friends and not even a girlfriend to comfort us.
:feelsbadman:
All I see are foids who self harm BUT HAVE A BOYFRIEND. Why would you ever want to self harm let alone be "depressed" if you have a boyfriend?
They are attention whores

Met one of these. tons of friends, tons of simps, always havig fun on dates and hang outs but she still hurted herself.
And i just remembered this guy from yt that rage quited elden ring´s tutorial boss, soldier of godrick. What i mean is: Some people are so weak minded that even playing a tutorial on very easy mode will be impossible for them to endure.
Beeing on no-self harm is great. But there is ways a chance to get intoxicated by foids bulshit. They have nothing worth to share.

Foid nature, they just attention whore because they are wired like that
Not much to explain...