Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is this website not more popular?

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
There doesnt seem to be fluctuation in activity here. Roughly same number of people is always online. Considering incels have been purged from reddit and that there are more and more incels everyday as the 21st century goes on, its strange to me this website didnt grow bigger.

Kinda true but compared to most other forums this is active as hell.

Most incels are bluepilled. It’s hard for them to break their conditioning. Most people here I suspect are actually bluepilled

Millions of men are incels but they are strongly bluepilled. Only minority of incels are woke up to real world and took the blackpill.

Maybe there isn't so many blackpilled incels, they are busy simping for onlyfans whores, youngcels are probably repelled by a bad reputation this place has and oldcels dont care anymore.

I'm staring to think there is roughly 300 of us and incles keep deleting, taking break and making new accounts.

Google doesn't list this site properly, If it wasn't for DuckDuckGo, I couldn't find this forum either. I think that might be a reason.

Bluepilled incels and google has banned us from search results

It's hard to find this site, most incels are bluepilled or redpilled and would never associate with us, most people lurk instead of making an account.

1. The vast majority of men aren't incels
2. This is an English-only site
3. Most incels aren't interested in LDARing with random losers on the Internet
4. Lots of incels are too busy wagecucking/moneymaxxing or have a lot of hobbies to cope with

This is the bottom of the barrel of how low a man can sink in terms of his dating life. Making an account here basically means you've given up - you admit that you are ugly and unwanted. You will be part of a group that has many negative connotations in our society. How many men want to admit that?

This is the bottom of the barrel of how low a man can sink in terms of his dating life. Making an account here basically means you've given up - you admit that you are ugly and unwanted. You will be part of a group that has many negative connotations in our society. How many men want to admit that?
Ded srs. This is a mental asylum

Forum for Degenerates and rotting subhumans,it's depressing.That's why it will never grow

Maybe we should run an ad campaign. Put the admins to work @CCPcel ?

They don't want to associate with us despite being in the same predicament.