Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is this forum worships elliot rodger??

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
His retribution day was a massive fail .
He was egotistical and never approached women (most of us on this forum approached women but they denied us)
He was also given a chance to lose his virginity throught prostitutes by his father which he denied
He had an obsession with blonde stacies
He was atleast a 5.5,6/10 5"9 guy
He was a decent average man

Elliot rodger=volcel

Last edited:
Because everyone here is a edgelord faggot

:lul:he was an hapa manlet, he would have been rejected anyway

based, fuck sheboons
He was 5"9 its a average height its not short
He couldve gone for average white beckies no need to fuck sheboons idiot

based, fuck sheboons
not enought for whores

average white beckies = chad only

elliot was average, ltn

no u

not enought for whores

average white beckies = chad only

elliot was average, ltn

no u
You just proved that you are an idiot
5"9 is a decent height if you arent facially fucked
He should have location maxxed
And dating market was atleast some what better in 2013 than in 2022
Do you think all the normies that a fucking women are chads
Stop sucking elliots cock you 12 yr old:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

You just proved that you are an idiot
5"9 is a decent height if you arent facially fucked
He should have location maxxed
And dating market was atleast some what better in 2013 than in 2022
Do you think all the normies that a fucking women are chads
Stop sucking elliots cock you 12 yr old:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
even if you were right and he was a normie that could ascend, he killed some foids so based (I'm not promoting violence btw)

even if you were right and he was a normie that could ascend, he killed some foids so based (I'm not promoting violence btw)
Yes he was failed egotistical normie . But killing foids is ultra based:dab::dab::dab::dab:

He killed 5 asian MALES (fellow brocels). How do you justify that???

Exactly, he just knew without having to put himself through the pain. And the Stacy comment is stupid because that’s what his local environment was, so really he was going after the local average. And “ his retribution was a massive fail!” Yeah but he killed people. How many of us can say that we would/could do better than him?

Exactly, he just knew without having to put himself through the pain. And the Stacy comment is stupid because that’s what his local environment was, so really he was going after the local average. And “ his retribution was a massive fail!” Yeah but he killed people. How many of us can say that we would/could do better than him?
Here comes another cocksucker so how were elliots asian friends lost virginity

Elliot Rodger had the courage to take revenge :feelshmm:

My problem with him is he murdered 3 ricecels and some random normie. Not really taking out the people he hated.

Here comes another cocksucker so how were elliots asian friends lost virginity
Kind of hard to rebut a GrAYcel when they don’t make any written sense. But I think this is a “muh ricecels” argument so here goes: he put them out of their suffering if they truly where incel.

Kind of hard to rebut a GrAYcel when they don’t make any written sense. But I think this is a “muh ricecels” argument so here goes: he put them out of their suffering if they truly where incel.
Man he shouldve have put you out of your suffering idiot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Man he shouldve have put you out of your suffering idiot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I wish he had, unfortunately I’m no where close enough to isla vista for that to have happened

I follow the religion of rodgerism :feelsYall:

His retribution day was a massive fail .
He was egotistical and never approached women (most of us on this forum approached women but they denied us)
He was also given a chance to lose his virginity throught prostitutes by his father which he denied
He had an obsession with blonde stacies
He was atleast a 5.5,6/10 5"9 guy
He was a decent average man

Elliot rodger=volcel
Based post. Totally agree with you. Rodger was a retarded, spoiled volcel. Then he killed innocent ricecels. This whole shooting might be a CIA psyop as well.

He was egotistical and never approached toilets
There's no point in approaching toilets as a truecel,you just inflate their ego.
The problem is that he was a fakecel,failed normie.