Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is there such a huge "fanbase" around the Columbine school shooting?

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
The Columbine massacre is literally the most discussed shooting on the Internet.
But what makes this shooting so interesting?
Because it was the first "big" one? But there were plenty of shootings before that...
Maybe because there is a lot of footage and stuff? Idk.

The death toll is kinda low and perpetrators aren't really that interesting imo.
A whiny bitch and some psychopath. They weren't even bullied. They lived a pretty normal life.
There is nothing special about them.

Literally every biggger mass shooting (including the perpetrator) is more interesting than Columbine.

The difference between a bullied victim and an evil sociopath is a few millimeters of bone

Because it happened in 1999, a time when we thought America was going to get miraculously better somehow, it was a really violent with footage and audio, duo teen killers, they liked playing doom, they both died virgins

What were the big ones before it? I guess it happened at the right time for media technology and cultural mood or something. It really defined the genre.

What were the big ones before it?
Here are a few:
The list goes on.
guess it happened at the right time for media technology and cultural mood or something. It really defined the genre.
Maybe, but even today the Columbine community is the biggest of all. Why hasn't the dust settled yet?

Hybristophiliac roasties are in love with the psychopath Eric Harris.

They left a lot of their personality behind

Cho had a very impressive body count and he is almost always forgotten because he was a ricecel.

It's a popular event so it attracts all the edgy kids and the shooters are ok looking so foids get wet for them.

because it got a movie about it, if you're not on TV foids don't care

Harris was a decent-looking psychopath.

I think Columbine shocked the world with how many died and the shooters being kids themselves. Of course, the entire world went mad after 9/11. I miss the pre-9/11/, pre-Columbine days to be honest. I was still a loser but the world wasn't so in-your-face with obnoxious rudeness and constant self-worship with social media and whatnot.

Cuz ((they)) want it to be

Cho had a very impressive body count and he is almost always forgotten because he was a ricecel.
Cho transcends hybristophilia tbh

It's a popular event so it attracts all the edgy kids and the shooters are ok looking so foids get wet for them.
Couldn't have said it better ngl

The real saint Marc Lepine gets no love.

Femoids like the killers. They have lots of dumb groupies who obsess over them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back