Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why is there so much racism on here?

Most racism comes from curries and its against their own kind.
Yeah I don’t know what they’re complaining about tbh. I wish I was curry

Last edited:
Some people here simply aren’t high minded enough to focus on the bigger picture
And What's that? Foids are only part of the picture. Not the whole of it. Reproduction? Lmao. Muh humanity?. Most people here are spiteful towards everything, misanthropic against their own families.

Please tell me what's the bigger picture? I hear the words ego death by many of people who claim to be non racist which is a misnomer . You wouldn't be posting here as incel if you had ego death moment.

Chad can't be racist? It's a cope?. Chad can't even think past his instinct and primal needs (healthy diet. Workout. Sex) . There's a reason the elite is made up of ugly old manlets. Chad is blissfully ignorant.

So enlighten me, what's this great picture of yours?

Last edited:
No offense but I can't take this forum serious when there's a lot of White nationalist conservative Nazis on here, constantly quoting nigger or sand nigger. It's very uncalled for when there's a lot of men of various ethnicity on here that's facing the same problem in this toxic feminism gynocentric society and just trying to find somewhere they are accepted despite their race, language and birthplace..
It's a form of cope.

Ugly white trash hating on people of color, yet are degenerate filth themselves.

I don't give a shit if I'm ban.

If you're white, and can't get laid, you're truly genetic filth, and should just rope.

No offense but I can't take this forum serious when there's a lot of White nationalist conservative Nazis on here, constantly quoting nigger or sand nigger. It's very uncalled for when there's a lot of men of various ethnicity on here that's facing the same problem in this toxic feminism gynocentric society and just trying to find somewhere they are accepted despite their race, language and birthplace..

Being incel and being right wing is the same. We are against liberals.
I dont hate other races and nations i just love my race because liberals hate it.

People who racebait to this day are mentally ill (even jbw). Shits getting old tbh

Diversity is a good thing as long as they don't force it upon your throat like it's currently happening.

JBW triggers mayocels like ugly men trigger women

JBW is real to an extent at least inthe SEA region. But the struggle of all incels is due to ugliness so I embrace everyone.

You cannot be blamed for what skin ur born into. Joos are born spies tho, so (((they))) must be watched.

sorry OP but this is no place for moralfaggots

inceldom and racism are tied together because some of the topics overlap.
eugenics and dysgenics, IQ, genes in general are tied together. demography is destiny etc.

let me ask you something, if you believe that inceldom is mostly genetic then you also must believe that some races are better than others, or better and worse at different things.

the blackpill itself focuses on the pre-determined stages that happen before attraction or pairbonding kicks in. PUA focuses more on hacking attraction or pairbonding, which is something that happens later. a car crash is only avoided when you notice the danger and hit the brakes

Last edited:
This ain’t reddit. We dgaf if someone makes mean comments.

Personally i have never seen niggers bring anything of value to the table. No invetionability, no good nigger coders, not much work ethics.

Plus they are violent thugs from what i have seen.

There is a reason africa is shitty.

Moreover i really dislike niggery culture, rap music and basketball.
you don't listen to much music,right?

Go to /r/braincels if you can't handle some words.

What if you don't have a pure race to identify with. Like me. You'd find berbers that look white Arab black even Asian and turk. Fuck em all. Racism is cope but not fueling racism is worse. Its cucked. Jfl at "muh cause". These jbwcels will feed you to the lions once they're done with chad, Dude. Same with pol tards. No one is your ally. Out there OR HERE
I hate the most those who rejected me first, which were my people of my race and from my country. I'd have to be a weapons grade cuck to be patriotic or white nationalist, like they were the enemy from day 1 so fuck them, closely followed by all other races.

PUA focuses more on hacking attraction or pairbonding, which is something that happens later.
PUA focuses more on selling fairy tales to desperate men. There's no "hacking" unless it's with a machete in which case I'm all for it.

People mostly act racist on the internet in forums to be edgy and funny, but there are certainly exceptions like Stormfront.

This:
Golden Blue said:
This place has been becoming edgier and less mature overtime if that is even possible.

OP has successfully baited everyone and is getting a dopamine rush from alerts

And What's that? Foids are only part of the picture. Not the whole of it. Reproduction? Lmao. Muh humanity?. Most people here are spiteful towards everything, misanthropic against their own families.
I’m a misanthrope as well but I realize that I my inceldom stems from my appearance. I’m not an incel because some gangbanger in LA or Detroit killed his white gf or because some Hispanic stole my job
Please tell me what's the bigger picture? I hear the words ego death by many of people who claim to be non racist which is a misnomer . You wouldn't be posting here as incel if you had ego death moment.
I never said anything about ego death in any of my thousands of posts here
Chad can't be racist? It's a cope?. Chad can't even think past his instinct and primal needs (healthy diet. Workout. Sex) . There's a reason the elite is made up of ugly old manlets. Chad is blissfully ignorant.
Canyons can be a racist but unattractive and low status males seem to center much of their thoughts around race where as a Chad may be racist but he has better things to do than post his views on race to image boards and internet forums
So enlighten me, what's this great picture of yours?
The bigger picture is that for all intents a rn purposes non of that matters. As I said before the actions of a minority within a minority have no effect on my day to day life. Immigrants flooding the country causes no distruption to my actions, as far as I’m concerned my people are those who have been brutalized and mocked by their peers and have no hope of living out a pleasant and duckling life. I care not for the whites, blacks, asains, Arabs, or Hispanics because I have been rejected by them all. If one group overtakes another it makes no difference to me, I suffer either way. I’ve seen the lows of all groups and experienced them first hand. As an incel I will die as I lived, alone and focusing my hatred on on a group of people won’t change anything