Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is there so many Incels that don't shower daily?

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
This has been bothering me for a long time now. Brethren, we as humans don't need to shower just to get a partner. Showering is healthy, clean and refreshing. I shower every morning. And sometimes, if I have too, I'd shower again in the same day. Why would you believe sub5s who can't get a Femoid shouldn't bother to shower or take care of themselves? I am a 0/10 subhuman and I shower daily. I brush my teeth daily even though I am a teethcel.

I suggest non showering incels to reconsider this.

I shower for near 40 minutes in the morning (I like long hot showers). Roasties still look away from me in disgust. Meanwhile, Chad can come in smelling like pig shit and they would say he is smells like that as he's a hard working male.

I used to shower 30 times a day but cut it to 0 since it wouldn't clean the subhumanity off my face.

I honestly can't imagine it either. Even if I was the last person alive I would still shower and brush my teeth.

I spend a brief period of my childhood in an impoverished ghetto where there were incessant electricity shortages and occasionally no running water. It has probably contributed to my overly circumspect attitude to water usage. Daily showering isn't necessary if you live a sedentary lifestyle.

In the winter I barely wash or shower.

I was born in the year of the pig.

Framecel222 said:
I honestly can't imagine it either. Even if I was the last person alive I would still shower and brush my teeth.

As would I. I can't go to bed if my hair is matted and shit.

Because it will not get us laid.

I practice good hygiene, shower, manscape and don't stink. But when women find you ugly, it doesn't matter one fucking bit how clean you keep yourself! On first glance they will see you as dirty and smelly, but fuck them, look after yourself and respect yourself for YOU.

I'm pretty on top of my hygiene. Shower, trim downstairs, do my own laundry, brush my teeth in the morning. I've noticed a lot of fucking dudes have stank breath and they have no problem getting wives or gfs, my breath never smells bad. Being incel doesn't affect this, I do it for myself, although it sucks I can't share my cleanliness with another clean body.

Showering everyday is bad for long hair. You shouldn't shower more than 3 times a week

Anonymous said:
Showering everyday is bad for long hair. You shouldn't shower more than 3 times a week

you don't have to wash your hair when showering lol.

When you're deep in depression you don't have the energy or enough fucks to give.

Solitarian_Walker said:
When you're deep in depression you don't have the energy or enough fucks to give.

this

also dgaf attitude

lel who cares anyway? for years i have showered and groomed daily and done all that shit but guess what now im in my early 20s and i still havent got shit. thats why recently i dont care anymore and usually only shower every few days. + when u are feeling depressed pretty much anything that u have to do that doesnt include earning money feels like a fucking chore.

It's gross.

I went through a period where I wasn't even leaving my room to poop. It's not good. I bathe and brush my teeth most days. I suggest getting into baths if you cba showering. They're very relaxing and require minimal effort. And you can brush your teeth in there. Definitely get an electric toothbrush if you're still in the dark ages.

It seems that most of you brethren do take a good care of your hygiene. Which is somewhat reliving.

If I was NEET I wouldn't give a shit about showering every day. Who cares if you're not going outside anyway?

I shower daily but only for serotonin release. I would actually enjoy grossing out roasties on the bus by smelling disgustingly and sitting next to them but I need the daily dose of feel-good hormones.

I skeeve getting wet. Stereotype or not, hygiene isn't really required for sub-8 men unless they work with people. Taking 50 showers a day won't get an incel laid or change his skeletal structure to Chad's.