Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why is there alot of users leaving

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i have noticed alot of users requesting self ban for some reason is there something wrong with people on this site or something ngl because alot of users are leaving. tbh i think there is a high amound of braggers and fakecels and users mocking eachother which played a role in people leaving this site.

Fakecels and chads just come to troll and make fun of us incels:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

When they are done with mocking us and trolling us they just leave and continue fucking their stacies and go to their clubs:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

WE CANT EVEN HAVE SAFE SPACE WE ARE ALWAYS PERSECUTED AND HATED:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
2022 the year the incels died out it seems, nothing changes

Got bored of larping in their brief dry spell and moved on once they got a new gf

Fakecels and chads just come to troll and make fun of us incels:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

When they are done with mocking us and trolling us they just leave and continue fucking their stacies and go to their clubs:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

WE CANT EVEN HAVE SAFE SPACE WE ARE ALWAYS PERSECUTED AND HATED:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
yeah :feelsrope:

I get bored with the same kind of posts everyday, I'd just rather lurk some fine threads than to debate some child rambling about triviality

I get bored with the same kind of posts everyday, I'd just rather lurk some fine threads than to debate some child rambling about triviality
oh i dseee

lmfao the amount of people who think that there is a signifcant amount of for-free sex-havers on here is astounding.

is there some here and there? sure. does it make up more than 1% of the userbase? highly doubt it.

lmfao the amount of people who think that there is a signifcant amount of for-free sex-havers on here is astounding.

is there some here and there? sure. does it make up more than 1% of the userbase? highly doubt it.
well idk man but i dont think there are alot of sexhavers

Got bored of larping in their brief dry spell and moved on once they got a new gf
This. The majority of this site is actually fakecels. Most incels will end up ascending and recant all their beliefs for a crumb of pussy

i have noticed alot of users requesting self ban for some reason is there something wrong with people on this site or something ngl because alot of users are leaving. tbh i think there is a high amound of braggers and fakecels and users mocking eachother which played a role in people leaving this site.
Because this place became a place of faggotry and fakeceldom and retards and not trucels so I mean I'm probably gunna request to leave as well. Because this place is retarded now

Because this place became a place of faggotry and fakeceldom and retards and not trucels so I mean I'm probably gunna request to leave as well. Because this place is retarded now
yeah i agree with you people mock you for stating a opinion

Tbh don't get me started on pseudo high iq retards who write long essays to seem smart :lul:

Tbh don't get me started on pseudo high iq retards who write long essays to seem smart :lul:
yeah they think they are smart but they are just copy pasting written facts

yeah they think they are smart but they are just copy pasting written facts
What can you do on a shitty site that can't reinforce rules correctly and force you to repeat what's been told for like 4 to 5 years

What can you do on a shitty site that can't reinforce rules correctly and force you to repeat what's been told for like 4 to 5 years
yeah and the mods dont do a good job on the rules

This. The majority of this site is actually fakecels. Most incels will end up ascending and recant all their beliefs for a crumb of pussy
Happens all the time. Immediately throw out all blackpill knowledge the second a hole gives a shred of attention, thinking their case is unique and they are special lol

This. I'd like to engage with people who can actually go back and forth in a Convo. Not a chronically online man child. Forum is also extremely toxic. If I stayed on here longer than I do, I'd probably start saying nigger, faggot and more slurs irl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back