Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is the unprecedented COVID Dictatorship discussed more here?

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★★★
I understand things like lockdowns and being barred from mass social events such as Nightclubs has less impact on us but the incoming ( in some countries already here)
'Vaccine' passports are fucking scary and these restrictions are just testing the waters.
Do you not care about being utterly dominated by Elite Jews?
Being forced to fuck your body up taking unknown substances
The plan is clear we will be complete slaves in a technological Totalitarian regime, if we are allowed to live.

I understand things like lockdowns and being barred from mass social events such as Nightclubs has less impact on us but the incoming ( in some countries already here)
'Vaccine' passports are fucking scary and these restrictions are just testing the waters.
Yes, they are seeing how far they can push people into submission to try and break their spirits. The Overton window is being pushed at an alarming rate, and the NWO is socially engineering society at an unprecedented rate. The move to mandate vaccines for university students, for example, in many parts of the US and Canada is a major step towards indoctrinating the youth and future members of soyciety to the authoritarian government practices. So many people today are happily supporting their own oppression and castigating those members of soyciety who don't. Families are literally breaking apart because of this. Just today I spoke with a lady in her late 50s about the vaccines and she said she's against them, but her brother is fully vaxxed and threatened to shoot her if he came to his house. It's clown world on steroids.

Of course, we do. It's not just elite Jews behind the curtains. They're the globalists, informally known as the Illuminati - literal satan worshippers (corporate, private and political titans who think they're the rightful leaders of humanity and have a right to dominate and control the world how they see fit).

The plan is clear we will be complete slaves in a technological Totalitarian regime, if we are allowed to live.
You're noticing the plan just now?

Yes, they are seeing how far they can push people into submission to try and break their spirits. The Overton window is being pushed at an alarming rate, and the NWO is socially engineering society at an unprecedented rate. The move to mandate vaccines for university students, for example, in many parts of the US and Canada is a major step towards indoctrinating the youth and future members of soyciety to the authoritarian government practices. So many people today are happily supporting their own oppression and castigating those members of soyciety who don't. Families are literally breaking apart because of this. Just today I spoke with a lady in her late 50s about the vaccines and she said she's against them, but her brother is fully vaxxed and threatened to shoot her if he came to his house. It's clown world on steroids.

Of course, we do. It's not just elite Jews behind the curtains. They're the globalists, informally known as the Illuminati - literal satan worshippers (corporate, private and political titans who think they're the rightful leaders of humanity and have a right to dominate and control the world how they see fit).

You're noticing the plan just now?
I have believed they are intentionally destroying/weakening us since mass immigration policies became the norm and LGBT, Thug and whore culture became the official culture pushed on us.
Since 1945 it has been over.
We are in an acceleration phase now and it is so blatant I cannot understand how some here don't talk about it or even shill for it

I have believed they are intentionally destroying/weakening us since mass immigration policies became the norm and LGBT, Thug and whore culture became the official culture pushed on us.
We are in an acceleration phase now and it is so blatant I cannot understand how some here don't talk about it or even shill for it
We've been getting weakened for decades now. The real war has always been against the people, and the battleground has always been the minds of those same people.

Look how dramatically "Western culture" changed from 1930 to 1970, and then again from 1970 to 2000, and then once again from 2000 to the current day. In almost 100 years we've gone from traditional strong families with strong moral values to total selfish materialism and hedonistic degeneracy. People today worship themselves. It's the satanic perversion of all things good.

Why talk about it? It's already been discussed to death over the past decade and more online, in various image boards and forums. But in the end, there's no way out. There's no way for powerless incels to guard against it. All we can realistically do is hide away, isolate, go into self-imposed exile in some less populated region of our home nations. Hope we luck out and are allowed to live out the remainder of our meaningless lives.

It is discussed, see my post history along with many other members here who are equally vocal. :feelsjuice:
The end goal is the introduction of world government via a global crisis that causes unmitigated endless disaster, a world government controlled by private corporations and central banks that is managed under organized groups such as the World Economic Forum. In order to achieve that however, they need to collapse both the United States and China in a simultaneous fashion. China and the United States stand in their way, they can only acquire complete world domination by destroying both nations. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It seems like more than half the posters here applaud these measures, and think you're stupid if you don't want them to shoot Big Pharma mystery juice into you for a virus that when factoring in all ages and health brackets has a 99.99% survival rate.
I no longer consider vaccinated individuals as regular people or human beings anymore, I now call them POD People Covidians. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
It seems like more than half the posters here applaud these measures, and think you're stupid if you don't want them to shoot Big Pharma mystery juice into you for a virus that when factoring in all ages and health brackets has a 99.99% survival rate.
To me, this the most bizarre thing. The amazingly high odds of survival for practically everybody should be enough to give everyone pause and second guess their decision to shoot themselves with experimental mystery juice and question if it really is a good idea.

To me, this the most bizarre thing. The amazingly high odds of survival for practically everybody should be enough to give everyone pause and second guess their decision to shoot themselves with experimental mystery juice and question if it really is a good idea.
It really isn't amazing or bizarre, once you understand the majority of human beings are fucking dumbshits and imbeciles you come to understand why they're able to do the things they do by getting away with it all. Humanity currently is at its all time high or zenith of overall stupidity. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back