Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is the media trying to normalize cuckoldry

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
I was on plebbit and a lot of normies were like
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: " yeah bro he stretched my wife with his 9 incher ""
:soy::soy:"i like to get cuckolded because it deepens my love with wife "

A lot of netflix shows infact promote cheating a cuckoldry

Most women who are in cuckold relationshpi act retarded
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" so what if i sucked and fucked chads 9 inches behind my husbands back i still love him

I just hate cuckoldry its boils my blood and want me to go ham on these retards :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It is the next step of evolution of feminism. It is obvious, only the most endowed men will have a seat at the table whilst the rest will be paupers spending their money on women only to see them getting railed. Of course, being black-pilled alleviates this issue a fair bit because blackpillers do not intrinsically believe in cuckoldry. Marriage is cucked, literally every male should know this by now, if not then they should be shot. And the media will only promote what is the best for foids. I see a future with all men wearing a collar on their necks, being slaves to gigantic -5/10 obese beckies on call

Pray that you are dead by the time men are enslaved that badly:blackpill::blackpill:

They think it is more masculine to say gay shit and talk about their wife getting fucked by someone else. It makes them look more confident to other normies.

They think it is more masculine to say gay shit and talk about their wife getting fucked by someone else. It makes them look more confident to other normies.
"Even though my wife sucks off Tyrones 10 inch BBC she always comes home to me":soy::soy::soy::soy:

The soy cuck thinks he's the real winner

These all clowns are trying to weaken men by promoting such degeneracy.

The goal is to make woman have a mistress / goddess image and make man complacent and weak to woman
I was on plebbit and a lot of normies were like
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: " yeah bro he stretched my wife with his 9 incher ""
:soy::soy:"i like to get cuckolded because it deepens my love with wife "

A lot of netflix shows infact promote cheating a cuckoldry

Most women who are in cuckold relationshpi act retarded
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" so what if i sucked and fucked chads 9 inches behind my husbands back i still love him

I just hate cuckoldry its boils my blood and want me to go ham on these retards :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Soyciety is so degenerate. I can’t believe how fast things accelerate from 2010. In 2010 things weren’t that bad but it was the beginning of the lgbt stuff becoming more mainstream. I’d imagine things can’t much worse than this right?

The worst part is that it's most our looksmatches doing this, I rarely see actual Stacies or high-tier Becky's do this, it's mostly done by the absolute ugliest toilets.

My guess is that most of our looksmatches hate that they end up with Chadlite's and only want to suck Chad. :blackpill:

Soyciety is so degenerate. I can’t believe how fast things accelerate from 2010. In 2010 things weren’t that bad but it was the beginning of the lgbt stuff becoming more mainstream. I’d imagine things can’t much worse than this right?

LG Prada, then the iPhone, then Tinder.

Technology enables this bullshit. Don't get me wrong, technology is awesome, but this is what happens when you don't regulate the retarded shit out of existence.

LG Prada, then the iPhone, then Tinder.

Technology enables this bullshit. Don't get me wrong, technology is awesome, but this is what happens when you don't regulate the retarded shit out of existence.
It’s been a blessing and curse

How can we end this :feelswhat::feelswhat:
We can't, we are too little for that, but we don't need to.
This civilization will eventually eliminate itself.
It may take another millenium of course, it's not a fast process, but considering the route we are on, we (as humans) will never have widescale comfortable lives for the majority of the population, flying cars, frequent tourist rides to the Mars and all the bullshit boomers were fantasizing about in the space age.

It'll continue to worsen, too many young people are brainwashed to accept libtard values that don't matter for shit