Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is the media so bluepilled?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

I came across this video, basically the guy's face gets burned but the female falls for him anyway because of his personality or something. Now, I like this band even though their lead singer is a jew, but why is this video so bluepilled? There is no way a female would ever look past something like that, she would be fucking Chad like any other female.

Blue pilled.... Jew...

The color blue is a popular with them for some reason.

flag.jpg

Blackpill songs and movies wouldn’t sell. People aren’t that cynical

Bluepilling the masses keeps them content, complacent, and unwilling to revolt so long as the false promise of a few leftover scraps is there for them.

Blackpill songs and movies wouldn’t sell. People aren’t that cynical
This. Also brands want to keep selling ads where people believe it'll make them irresistible to the opposite sex. Because you're worth it. Kek

So they can keep the sheeple in line.

Bluepill is needed for society to maintain itself(even if feminism isn't the dominate factor).
Without the bluepill men wouldn't get jobs maintaining power structures, building buildings, becoming doctors or any other jobs that require alot of time, dedication and debt to get too. Why waste my life working jobs that take out a chunk of my life so my kids and cum dumpster can live good at my expense while Mr Shekelberg aka Porky taxes the fuck out of me.