Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is the media and governments still pushing the vaccine?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Those who are unvaccinated today are highly unlikely to get the vaccine. So why is the media and governments still pushing so hard for the remaining unvaccinated to get the jab? If we get sick from corona, it’s our own problem, and it’s a risk we think is worth taking.

Meanwhile, those are vaccinated are immune against corona, so it shouldn’t matter to them whether the unvaccinated choose to take the vaccine or not.

Vaccine-passes are a big joke. Those who are vaccinated are completely safe, and those who are unvaccinated are willing to take the risk of contracting the virus.

So why are unvaccinated people being so heavily restricted, and potentially even punished by the government? (Austria just made the Vaccine mandatory, and other countries seem to be about to follow).

Why is the media and governments so eager to make sure 99% of humanity gets vaccinated, including those who would be willing to fund the costs of healthcare from having corona by themselves?

Last edited:
Congratulations for not being an NPC and possessing the capacity for rational thought.

The simple answer to all of those questions is control. Governments want control. Why do they want so much control? Well, that's the real question. Unfortunately, the answer to that is much, much more complex, and a superficial answer will not convey the big picture.

Do basic research? The reason you're looking for is breakthrough infection

Why do you think? (((They're))) exercising (((their))) power over us. :feelsseriously:

They seem pretty powerless if the roll out is this bad
No, (((they're))) just not overplaying their hand. Give it time. Everyone will see, eventually, when it's too late to do anything about the situation.

No, (((they're))) just not overplaying their hand. Give it time. Everyone will see, eventually, when it's too late to do anything about the situation.
What do you think? Concentration camps?

Fr, they want to cause chaos by pushing really hard sometimes, then acting like it all went out of hand for some weeks just to hit back even harder then before. Them jew niggas know what they're doing, I don't get people thinking the elites and politicians are dumb or don't know what they do, like c'mon these people are high-IQ ashkenazi psychopaths, they can outsmart everybody, except the white man.

Why is the media and governments so eager to make sure 99% of humanity gets vaccinated, including those who would be willing to fund the costs of healthcare from having corona by themselves?
This is no longer a matter of vaccine... They found out that a big part of the population is willing to obey even to their demise, and that... that basically aroused them. The most sweet sadist dream. Now that they have tasted it, this ultimate power, they cant have enough: meaning that they're fighting to convert all the population into behaving like that, into blindly obeying even to death.
For them, it's inevitable at this point , this is the next step of human "evolution"
Fr, they want to cause chaos by pushing really hard sometimes, then acting like it all went out of hand for some weeks just to hit back even harder then before. Them jew niggas know what they're doing, I don't get people thinking the elites and politicians are dumb or don't know what they do, like c'mon these people are high-IQ ashkenazi psychopaths, they can outsmart everybody, except the white man.
They know that the era of viruses has just began, and that only complete population slavery can save them from the loss of their lavish and luxurious lifestyles. They want to keep traveling, to keep enjoying their riches, to keep their elite lifestyles ongoing... doesn't matter the cost

Last edited:
Read George Orwell 1984, it’s basically the kind of society we are heading towards. Full control of absolutely everything, even thoughts.

Sounds like someone's waking up. Enjoy the ride.

Control and money. The elitist pigs not only want to rule over you, but get rich as they enslave us all. They'll win too because the population keeps adapting to ever-worsening conditions without any "final straw" moment.

What do you think? Concentration camps?
No, I think they'll throw us in gulags.
Exactly! But they are outsmarting the white man, unfortunately, that's why (((they're))) winning.

If they outsmart the white man and exterminate whites, then they will deserve to take over. If the white man goes down for lack of courage then they deserve to go down.

That is the way of the world.

Because they can't decently handle a virus with a 0.3% mortality rate, so they blame the problems on the unvaccinated.
First sentence is not true thought. Vaccine was just made mandatory in my country so I'll just get it. But it's no big deal honestly, I didn't get it so far mostly for laziness. I hardly have any social life, so what's the point?

Those who are unvaccinated today are highly unlikely to get the vaccine. So why is the media and governments still pushing so hard for the remaining unvaccinated to get the jab? If we get sick from corona, it’s our own problem, and it’s a risk we think is worth taking.
This.

I'd rather trust my immune system than a vaccine that was rushed out in record breaking time and has had horrific side effects on most of the people I know who have taken it.