Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is the mayor of Zabbaleen so smug and respected?

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic

He never touches the rubbish, lives in a villa, smokes shisha all day.

He's also tall for his race, he is a fucking mogger JFL.

Why do the people of Zabbaleen tolerate him? Is he some sort of mafioso or what?

I can't imagine how I could tolerate someone like him unless he had like 200 mob henchmen and even then I'd probably want to slit his throat with one of the broken bottles from the trash in Zabbaleen. What the fuck would I have to lose if I already lived in this dumpster? They say in the documentary that there are no laws in Zabbaleen so it's not like police is protecting him.

Why is he so respected? I can't understand. Things seem to be very bad for Zabbaleencels.

Chad worshippers

I need the expert on Zabbaleen social issues @tehgymcel420 to teach me.

I dont think me or you can understand the power dynamics of Zabbaleen from just one video. There is no formal laws in there but there is a law, make no mistake.

I dont think me or you can understand the power dynamics of Zabbaleen from just one video. There is no formal laws in there but there is a law, make no mistake.

Beta uprising in Zabbaleen when?

I need the expert on Zabbaleen social issues @tehgymcel420 to teach me.
They are afraid that if they don't take orders from him, they'll be killed, stuffed, and have googly eyes glued to their face.
hdkmwyomuv601.png

They are afraid that if they don't take orders from him, they'll be killed, stuffed, and have googly eyes glued to their face.
hdkmwyomuv601.png

By who? I'd like to see his henchmen. How does Egyptian mob even look like?

place looks nasty

Why do you put up with your local government? My mayor is a literal queer faggot, but nothing I can do to get rid of him.

The amount of times I’ve seen a thread about this shit town on incels.co in this past week...

The amount of times I’ve seen a thread about this shit town on incels.co in this past week...
Why do none of you see the beauty of a trash city?

Do egyption foids who live in Zabaleen like saudi men?

When people insult Zabbaleen

Third world shit hole communities always have a higher tier eite. You notice it. His family were probably rich or were politicians.

Of course he's a gangster, who else would be respected in the absence of law?

It's the city embodiment of incels, nasty, poor, looked down upon, detriment, filth, out of sight; out of mind, many many men.

Actually, this may not be entirely true, there were 2 Chads at 0:36 in the video.

Fucking dogs. At least you don't have bears there.

If you're Slavic bears mog you into another dimension.

6W6uOZE.jpg

Because he is the only one not dumb enough and understands business and knows how to manage the lesser garbage collectors. His father was rich so he can afford to hire people to do garbage collecting for him.

I thought he would be named the trash-king but he didnt.

He never touches the rubbish, lives in a villa, smokes shisha all day.

He's also tall for his race, he is a fucking mogger JFL.

That's the same in all shithole countries: 99% of the people are living in literal shit and dirt and poor AF while the tiny ruling class consists of a few smug overlords who smoke pot all day and do cocaine and fuck dozens of women. And looks like the whole world is turning into one large shithole right now. Of course, it will be the superlative of such a shithole. Like, Zabbaleen on crack. Like with Epstein. A few billionaires with private islands while the rest is forced to eat bugs and drink piss adn live in a cage to save the climate. (No, we cannot have population control because the world desperately needs 10 billion Africans and Arabs...)